General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 06:10 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 17,542 Likes on 5,081 Posts
Default Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road

any updates on this?

http://unionleader.com/article/20110...110519957/1001

Old 05-26-2011, 06:33 AM
Mutant Racer
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The kids lawyer filed for a continuance back on the 23rd and the Judge will decided this Monday whether or not to grant it. He is free until then. The probable cause hearing was moved to the 14th of June.

That's all I've managed to find.

http://www.bikerornot.com/event/51819

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...ycle-road.html

Last edited by Mutant Racer; 05-26-2011 at 06:37 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:36 AM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Default I'm on it.

Originally Posted by Mutant Soldier
The kids lawyer filed for a continuance back on the 23rd and the Judge will decided this Monday whether or not to grant it. He is free until then. The probable cause hearing was moved to the 14th of June.

That's all I've managed to find.

http://www.bikerornot.com/event/51819

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...ycle-road.html
From the media and court coverage aspect I've got this little maggot covered. Also the folks I met out there from BON are planning some sort of run for the victim, watch the Court date get changed again -- it's smack in the middle of bike week, whoops.

We will see how it shakes down at the Probable Cause Hearing and await the Final Answer. I suspect he will never face a Jury, you get one biker on that jury, or someone friends with a biker, and in NH that is A LOT OF PEOPLE...... and he's toast.

He will take a plea but that Plea had better be Guilty to Second Degree after he is at least CHARGED with First Degree, and he's got to see the inside of a prison, mos def.

They thought they had something on their hands when 10 of us showed up.

BTW funny how Mike shows up on his Ultra Classic so clean you could eat off of it, everyone else left to get to court on time and got rained on, our rigs looked like hell, LOL.

Last edited by Boston_Sprint955; 05-26-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:44 AM
streeteagle
Club Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Thank God he was'nt killed. I'm glad the little **** got to see the inside of the "big house". Should never be allowed behind the wheel again, ever!

Old 05-26-2011, 09:13 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Cody Eller must die....................

Old 05-26-2011, 09:27 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

That shitball kid needs to do some serious prison time. That is 100% attempted murder. Maybe if 2-300 bikers show up for court that might help the Judge realize this case cannot "go away". They need to make an example out of this *****. Let the bikers in "general population" dispense justice.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Curt1953
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 97 Likes on 77 Posts

I would say that boy is gonna get a good butt pounding if he gets time.

Old 05-26-2011, 03:27 PM
barjbar
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I say chain him to the ground spread eagle and we all try our emergency braking starting about 20 feet from his prone body and increase the speed of the bike with each run.

Old 06-02-2011, 08:26 PM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 17,542 Likes on 5,081 Posts

bump TTT

Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Default Get this:

Originally Posted by barjbar
I say chain him to the ground spread eagle and we all try our emergency braking starting about 20 feet from his prone body and increase the speed of the bike with each run.
Rallies and T Shirts

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...that-punk.html

Ha! and as fate would have it, I have now had my second vehicular M/C accident an hour ago, last one was 25 years ago. A guy in a big black SUV took my lane, I'm on cold tires and got on the brakes a little too hard and whammo! Well not exactly whammo, an 8-10mph whammo, whatever. Fairing scrapes, turn signal a bit bent, engine cover has rash and broke the brake reservoir probably with my right hand as I went down. Small mark on my jacket and dime-sized strawberry on my left knee. Had I been 100% on my game I would have known I had an out to my left, but it's still his fault for the purposes of the claim.

"Dude you took my lane."
"Man I'm sorry I didn't mean to."
"I saw it," piped in a guy walking down the street with his lady. "I ride a Ducati and I hate it when that happens."

So then I see the guy has a commercial license and I offer him to pay up in cash to keep the points off, but it turns out he's in a company car so he can't accept my offer so off to Arbella I go. See that's the way an accident should go. But of course what Cody Eller did to William Hawksley was no accident.

Query, did he offer to help him out after he hit him?
The mind boggles.

PS: I don't want any pushback on the courtroom video either because Hillsboro Superior Court Top Judge Robert Lynn, now on the Supreme Court, ruled five (5) years ago over objection from First Amendment supposed stalwarts Orr & Reno, "It's no different than WMUR coming in here."

Do not think for one minute that KingCast is going to suffer First Amendment abuse gladly. I'm not down with that, we live in America, and in NH the Court rules expressly encourage the presence of any and all unobtrusive media. I shoot the President when I want to. I cover murder trials in Boston, I put my rig on a tripod, set all options to zero noise and don't move about. If I am not allowed in, I will sue.

Last edited by Boston_Sprint955; 06-03-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Quick Reply: Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road