General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Bike Week Cody Eller movie.

Anyway the movie is exporting and I will upload it by morning. It's awesome, I am very proud of it and the message that is conveyed. Bikers need to stand up and stop taking the bullshit, Peace.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...onia-bike.html

01 JULY 2011

KingCast Motorsports Laconia Bike Week/4th of July/Cody Eller road rage movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrLxS6KWcFM

Old 07-01-2011, 08:32 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't know, I'm a little torn on this one. As much as I'd love to see Cody Eller going down for a long time and become the *** dumpster for the general population, I don't think it really helps the victim.
Maybe we hould make sure he get a decent education, a good job, and then, when he starts making money, take it away and give it to the victim. All of it but a really low minimum, and for the rest of his life. Living in the US with no disposable income worth mentioning can be tougher then jail, no girl, not even the worst tramp, will spread her legs for a guy who has no, and will never have any money. Nobody will give him proper respect.
I just don't trust the system, guys. If Cody Ellers mom or dad know the right people, and some strings get pulled, the district attorney will cut a crappy deal, then smile into a camera and tell people with a straight face that justice has been served, and the little punk will walk after a few years. The problem here is that New Hamper is getting flodded with bleeding heart liberals from Mass. A few month ago, a guy snuffed a cop in Mass. Turns out he was on parole for 2 or 3 murders. The parole board thought he is no danger to society anymore, and let him out. What good is a life sentence, when you get to be free after 15 years? The vctim will still be dead, right? The Massholes (yes, I am one, so?) who move to New Hamshire try to turn the state into a second MA (without sales tax, of course), so I guess it is just a question of time before the "live free or die" state (yeah! Right) will morph into the next "close to commie" state and have similar spirited paroleboard members. It's just the way it is.

Old 07-01-2011, 08:57 AM
bjewell
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 134 Posts

We live in a police state that protects the privileged from their stupidity at the expense of regular folk...

Old 07-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Artlee
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bjewell
We live in a police state that protects the privileged from their stupidity at the expense of regular folk...
Unfortunately, this rings true many times.
Go to jail Cody, you deserve it. Along with monetary rewards ( rewards sounds odd,eh? ) to the rider.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate

Originally Posted by frenchman
The problem here is that New Hamper is getting flodded with bleeding heart liberals from Mass. .
Well yes and no. NH does just fine allowing LE and other people in power threaten and abuse women all the time, trust me on this.

I lived in NH for more than 6 years and am not viewed as a Flatlander up North, I see dirt and filth and government corruption in both states, live in Mass now. It's everywhere, trust me I do mortgage assistance and the things I see are disgusting.

http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2...es-ethics.html

Bonne Nuit mon frere.
C

Old 07-01-2011, 09:58 PM
trafficjams
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We should be absolutely outraged at that no-good fuggin POS judge for letting him keep his license! She should be as much the focus of bikers rage over this and we should be demanding at least an explanation from her and at most her removal or sanctioning!

Old 07-02-2011, 07:32 AM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Default True that.

Originally Posted by trafficjams
We should be absolutely outraged at that no-good fuggin POS judge for letting him keep his license! She should be as much the focus of bikers rage over this and we should be demanding at least an explanation from her and at most her removal or sanctioning!
Yah I don't focus on that as much as I should, so busy focused on telling Hillsborough Prosecutor Dennis Hogan how to do his job.

Repeat after me when you talk to the Grand Jury Attorney Hogan:

Assault with an automobile is inherently Assault with a Deadly Weapon and is therefore First Degree Assault, ipso facto. So don't get it twisted as you did with that certain Divorce case.... (he was reprimanded for representing a husband and wife together in a divorce case, basic ethics 101 you can't do it.)

Anyway this is the Bike of the Week, IMO. Great Green Praying Mantis, love it.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:40 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member

But, but, but, it would be twice the money...

Old 07-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Default The hits keep coming.... literally.

The hits (literally) keep coming.

Now they hate Mike Gannon in part because of his role in my video about Cody Eller, but riddle me this batman:

If Cody Eller had run into a motorcycle cop like that he definitely would have been facing 1st Degree Assault, and there is nothing in my book that makes a cop or their attorneys lives any more precious than anyone elses.... and I say this as a former Law Enforcement attorney!

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...gcast-see.html

02 JULY 2011

"You're a YouTube Sensation!" KingCast see Nashua PD beat down, arrest and mace biker and activist Mike Gannon for no reason, then refuse to return his truck despite a Court Order.

I'm headed up to interview Mr. Gannon today, if you don't see a video come morning send out the Sheriff.... or better yet, organize your own posse because NH LE is not to be trusted.

Old 07-02-2011, 05:55 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member

Well, your last sentence is kinda funny. NH LE is not to be trusted... Tell me ANY LE that is. Just asking.
It is just what it is. Like in ol times, when you were shooting at the king's men. Same goes on with LE nowadays. I never understood why copkillers get more attention from the media than a killer of civilian people. But it definitely seems that a cop's life is worth more than yours (I won't even mention mine, it ain't worth **** anyway)

Quick Reply: Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road