Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Skillless
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How is that not attempted murder? It was intentional, and everyone knows that bikers hitting the ground can and have died. Simple conclusion, he tried to murder him. Well maybe not simple, but a just conclusion.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Default Because.....

Originally Posted by Skillless
How is that not attempted murder? It was intentional, and everyone knows that bikers hitting the ground can and have died. Simple conclusion, he tried to murder him. Well maybe not simple, but a just conclusion.
Because NH doesn't have attempted homicides, go figure.

But as I point out it should have been a First Degree charge at least. Also giving him his license back is discretionary and should have been pulled or a huge bond set on it.

I told County Attorney Dennis Hogan's lawyers this:

Christopher King to gmacdonald, Brian show details 12:24 AM (2 minutes ago)
Keep on playing around guys. Ohio tried it for four (4) years with Michael Isreal on V96-61481.

I don't come to play, I come to win.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...lsborough.html

Remember that.

From pretty much every motorcyclist in the World to Hillsborough County Attorney Dennis Hogan: Do the Right Thing.

BTW the Peacemobile is a result of an honest accident
and I will soon receive compensation for that. Bessie has war wounds (video here) neatly covered for the time being. No I did not pursue PI damages but I very easily could have but I'm not into bullshit. I only want what I am owed, contrary to the ruminations of various Internet tools. I'm flat out, here is the quick and dirty given that Cody Eller waived his Probable Cause hearing:
I'm flat out, here is the quick and dirty given that Cody Eller waived his Probable Cause hearing:

We will be up at Bike Week Tuesday with flyers and T-shirts and planning for a ride on Thursday, visor down 2:30p 2:30p looks like this, I will roll the video past the State House.

http://mapq.st/iojIdo
Sidestands up, 2:30p: Broken Spoke Saloon
stop 2 -- Loudon past NH International Speedway
stop 3 -- ride past NH State House
stop 4 -- stop at NH Veterans Cemetary
end: -- Tilton Diner

We must show strong, unmitigated courtesy but with righteous indignation. He needs to see the inside of a prison and I will be watching Hillsborough County Attorney Dennis Hogan like a hawk to see what kind of back door deal he might cut to keep this punk from the KingCast Courthouse Cameras.

We have to show them what we are made of, and strength through presence and solidarity. Give the haters NOTHING to come back at us with. We are not here to give anyone any **** but we are not here to take it either.

Stay tuned and watch my site and the BON threads,
Peace... and respect

Last edited by Boston_Sprint955; 06-14-2011 at 06:16 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:07 AM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate

No ride but we did just as well without it! Unbeknownst to me I stepped into a hotbed of politics between other other organizers who have both related incendiary things to me about the others, from my perspective I offer no public comment whatsoever. Me, I just keep on doing my thing with that camera, here's the picture gallery the movie is gonna be awesome.

A great day at Broken Spoke NH and Laconia HD, good music, good times and a push for Justice in the Cody Eller Road Rage case.

Oh and BTW he was bound over on the 15th there should be a case number by today in Hillsborough South I will post it when the court opens in a few.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...s-smiling.html

Old 06-24-2011, 07:07 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 17,513 Likes on 5,068 Posts

any updates?

Old 06-29-2011, 04:22 AM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Default Yessum'

Originally Posted by SeniorChief56
any updates?
We shall see.

Stay tuned for Bike Week movie, just got my computer back I tell you Harley Guys are gonna love it! Anyway here is the case number:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...-partners.html

28 JUNE 2011

KingCast welcomes new riding partners Chris and Kim to the Cody Eller motorcycle rage saga, Hillsborough South 226 2011-CR-429.

....and we shall wait for late June and/or late July to see what the Grand Jury does with this. Of course it sort of depends how vigorously County Prosecutor Dennis Hogan presents to the Grand Jury, word.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:14 AM
livebeforeidie
Advanced

The little ******'s home address is listed on the news article...surprised he hasn't had any friendly visits.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate

Originally Posted by livebeforeidie
The little ******'s home address is listed on the news article...surprised he hasn't had any friendly visits.
Nah, if any of us do that we will be sure to catch the full brunt of the laws!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 05:44 PM
bp_shooter123
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I fail to understand the logic of society letting a persons choice of weapons influence the punishment for a criminal act.
He attempted to kill another person. He knew what he was doing.
Why does the the fact his choice of weapon was a car change anything? I wonder if he had used a firearm would the judge let him keep the firearm until after the trial?
The choice of weapon should not even be in the equation. We should not have different sentences for different weapons.

Michael

Old 06-29-2011, 08:30 PM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Default You are correct

Originally Posted by bp_shooter123
I fail to understand the logic of society letting a persons choice of weapons influence the punishment for a criminal act.
He attempted to kill another person. He knew what he was doing.
Why does the the fact his choice of weapon was a car change anything? I wonder if he had used a firearm would the judge let him keep the firearm until after the trial?
The choice of weapon should not even be in the equation. We should not have different sentences for different weapons.

Michael
We don't if you search for and read my Amicus Brief you will see that in a similar rage case in Nashua the Prosecutor threw the book at the Defendant.
Yes it was a homicide but that is irrelevant to how she noted it was a DEADLY WEAPON.

I will definitely wrap the movie before the Holiday Weekend, it is my civic duty.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:37 PM
jazzy jack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope the little punk gets huge jail time in general pop. The boys in there will teach him a little respect. And hopefully his backside will be reamed out to echoing proportions.

Quick Reply: Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road