Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Fnortner
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure what he's doing out. Most definitely attempted vehicular homicide. And for what? So he wouldn't get passed? Really? Getting passed as like some kind of put down of one's humanity or something? What an idiot. He needs to be put away for a long time.

Old 06-03-2011, 08:10 AM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Punk *** kid...i cannot believe that 'not getting passed' was worth another person's life. Despite not dying, the man has serious life-altering injuries now. The child was obviously not raised right.

Little yuppie ******, guys like him make me want to start a Boondock Saints-esque killing team.

Last edited by stupid_rope; 06-03-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:06 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Boston_Sprint955
Rallies and T Shirts

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...that-punk.html

Ha! and as fate would have it, I have now had my second vehicular M/C accident an hour ago, last one was 25 years ago. A guy in a big black SUV took my lane, I'm on cold tires and got on the brakes a little too hard and whammo! Well not exactly whammo, an 8-10mph whammo, whatever. Fairing scrapes, turn signal a bit bent, engine cover has rash and broke the brake reservoir probably with my right hand as I went down. Small mark on my jacket and dime-sized strawberry on my left knee. Had I been 100% on my game I would have known I had an out to my left, but it's still his fault for the purposes of the claim.

"Dude you took my lane."
"Man I'm sorry I didn't mean to."
"I saw it," piped in a guy walking down the street with his lady. "I ride a Ducati and I hate it when that happens."

So then I see the guy has a commercial license and I offer him to pay up in cash to keep the points off, but it turns out he's in a company car so he can't accept my offer so off to Arbella I go. See that's the way an accident should go. But of course what Cody Eller did to William Hawksley was no accident.

Query, did he offer to help him out after he hit him?
The mind boggles.

PS: I don't want any pushback on the courtroom video either because Hillsboro Superior Court Top Judge Robert Lynn, now on the Supreme Court, ruled five (5) years ago over objection from First Amendment supposed stalwarts Orr & Reno, "It's no different than WMUR coming in here."

Do not think for one minute that KingCast is going to suffer First Amendment abuse gladly. I'm not down with that, we live in America, and in NH the Court rules expressly encourage the presence of any and all unobtrusive media. I shoot the President when I want to. I cover murder trials in Boston, I put my rig on a tripod, set all options to zero noise and don't move about. If I am not allowed in, I will sue.

Well, do us all a favor and go ahead.

Old 06-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ahem.

Originally Posted by frenchman
Well, do us all a favor and go ahead.
Mais il y a plusieurs de problemes au government..... and the next President is the next problem and the next and the next they really are almost fungible goods.

Anyway keep watching the blog: The Town of Pelham seems to like it:

Old 06-03-2011, 11:17 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm thinking about going to hear the trial (on my bike, just to make a statement). If I can make it in. Seems there's gonna be a lot of people there that day.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Boston_Sprint955
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll keep on top of this for his first scheduled hearing at Hillsborough South.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com...ody-eller.html

Prosecutor tells KingCast: "Cody Eller waived his Probable Cause hearing of 14 June, 2011."

Old 06-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Artlee
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had read that judge let him keep his license so he can keep looking for a job. Apparerntly he is unemployed and depressed and rammed a biker to cheer himself up.
Okay, I made that cheer himself up part, up. But, the judge wanting him to find a job sort of tells you how things might be going to go.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:20 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Artlee
I had read that judge let him keep his license so he can keep looking for a job. Apparerntly he is unemployed and depressed and rammed a biker to cheer himself up.
Okay, I made that cheer himself up part, up. But, the judge wanting him to find a job sort of tells you how things might be going to go.
well, i'm an unemployed biker, so can I sit him on a bicycle and run over him in my Dodge?

Old 06-09-2011, 10:35 PM
pete62conv
Cruiser

Originally Posted by schumacher
well, i'm an unemployed biker, so can I sit him on a bicycle and run over him in my Dodge?
Get it...........Dodge. hahaha

Old 06-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Artlee
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by schumacher
I certainly can't answer that for you dude. I don't live in your space.
But, if you did, your name would be mentioned for a long time and in many circles. Still, I recommend no.
He's a ***** and needs to go to jail.

Quick Reply: Punk deliberately runs motorcyclist off road