General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my bike is lonely

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006 | 12:28 PM
Bryan TTM
|
Banned
Default my bike is lonely

so today, one of my friends is gonna go ride it some...i hope he brings it by here so's i can just hear it...i love the snap, crackle, & pop of a high performance V-twin

Old 10-25-2006 | 12:55 PM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Default RE: my bike is lonely

How long are you going to be laid up Bryan? I'm know you're looking forward to getting back out there but for what you went thru I'm sure that's a little way off yet.

Old 10-25-2006 | 12:59 PM
anubisss
Banned

I missed this one. What happened?

Old 10-25-2006 | 02:11 PM
Bryan TTM
|
Banned

had a total hip replacement...each day i can do more...i get around on crutches well...this week i'm stayin in bed and around the house to allow the bruisin and incision to heal...i have a therapist come to the house and by next week i'll go to the office...since i have a pretty comfy setup there i'll basically just hang out and regenerate my head...within a month i should be able to ride but i'm not gonna rush it...i think the surgery was a wise decision...i'm only good for about 30 mins at a time on the computer, then i gotta go lay down...i sit at a barstool and it jacks with circulation if i sit too long...alls good tho...oprah sucks

Old 10-25-2006 | 02:35 PM
free2be
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM

i'm only good for about 30 mins at a time on the computer, then i gotta go lay down...i sit at a barstool and it jacks with circulation if i sit too long...alls good tho...oprah sucks
wanna borrow my laptop?

Old 10-25-2006 | 03:07 PM
Towpro
Banned

Hey Bryan, glad your home & healing bro......stay outta them tow trucks man.

Kinda bummed here @ work, we lost part of a police contract to a competitor that I can't f**king stand...!!!! Low bidding S.O.B....

We do about 600 police calls a month, don't really wanna lose any of it. I guess thats the way it goes in the business world, dog-eat-dog.

Get well soon man, take care....Tow.

Old 10-25-2006 | 03:46 PM
06ultra
Elite HDF Member

Hey bring your scoot to the house and park it inside by your computer, then you can sit on it for 30 minutes instead of the bar stool. just don't start it up.

Old 10-25-2006 | 03:48 PM
KeithB
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Bryan, glad your on the mend. You will be all healed by the new riding season

Old 10-25-2006 | 04:31 PM
Bryan TTM
|
Banned

ORIGINAL: Towpro

Hey Bryan, glad your home & healing bro......stay outta them tow trucks man.

Kinda bummed here @ work, we lost part of a police contract to a competitor that I can't f**king stand...!!!! Low bidding S.O.B....

We do about 600 police calls a month, don't really wanna lose any of it. I guess thats the way it goes in the business world, dog-eat-dog.

Get well soon man, take care....Tow.
price ******...i hate em...but i refuse to lower my prices...eventually it does come back cause they gotta cut corners to get the job done and that will catch up to them...i saw that big rig you have, man those things interest me lots...we just repo cars and trucks, no need for a rig like that, i think theyre cool tho...i fly into Balt at 3pm on thursday, goin to the REACT dinner, then REACT board meeting on fri...fri nite to the Captians of Industry dinner(whatever that is, i got invited and told it was pretty uppity...okay)...sat i'm goin to the tow show to check out all the stuff i'll be buyin this next year....but we wont see any price ****** there cause they dont think of excellence, they only think of how much and how many

next June, wife & i are takin a cross country ride for a month thru the western states, i'll be ready [8D]

Old 10-25-2006 | 05:46 PM
ironhorse
Road Master

Good luck on you healing process, I had both knees replace last year best thing I ever done.

Iron Horse

Quick Reply: my bike is lonely