General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone else think "Hugh" is a.........

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 03:24 AM
waterman7474
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone else think "Hugh" is a.........

so, i dvr'd the recent biker build-off with the bagger (not bad actually, both were pretty cool).

anyway...................so, is it just me or does anyone else think that tool-bag of a producer "Hugh, the chopper king" is a certified ***-clown?!?!?!?!? i mean the only thing that guy is the king of is the wussies. i'm not some kind of hard *** either but sheesh.......this guy's picture must be next to "LAME" in the dictionary. I don't think i have ever seen anyone try to LOOK so much like a badass and look like such a complete DORK in the process.

i think i'm gonna call Craftsman in the morning and tell them one of their tools got out.

Old 10-25-2006, 06:14 AM
SeaHag
Road Master
Default RE: Does anyone else think "Hugh" is a.........

Well if he 'really' is a biker, he wouldn't give a fukk what you think he looks like....and neither should you. Its the poseurs who even consider if their 'look' is right to fit an image...get a life.

Old 10-25-2006, 08:35 AM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Chopper king Dude is a dork no doubt. Thanks for correcting us on how we should feel.

lp

ORIGINAL: SeaHag

Well if he 'really' is a biker, he wouldn't give a fukk what you think he looks like....and neither should you. Its the poseurs who even consider if their 'look' is right to fit an image...get a life.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:00 AM
jbe
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do not care what he looks like. I think he is just gotten a oversized ego, with the sucess of the Biker Build Off series. Now instead of just producing, he is trying to act and be visable in each show. My 2 cents, go back to producing!!!

Old 10-25-2006, 09:16 AM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: jbe

I do not care what he looks like. I think he is just gotten a oversized ego, with the sucess of the Biker Build Off series. Now instead of just producing, he is trying to act and be visable in each show. My 2 cents, go back to producing!!!
Becoming famous overnight'll do that to you I guess, just look what American Chopper did to those egos.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:23 AM
SDMF
Road Warrior

I don't care what he looks like next to a bike, he's just one ugly, goofy, scrawney, nerdy, boot lickin'. egg hatchin', pencil necked geek. Period![:'(]

Old 10-25-2006, 09:44 AM
grunt
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He is goofy looking, but I do not want to start THAT contest. Would not fair much better, if at all.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Mathews2
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

This guy has created a job for himself, he gets to go to Bike rallies, hang out with custom builders, be they good or bad, be well known to the entire motorcycle industry, and make a butt load of money doing it.
Who cares what he looks like, he has done what 99 percent of would probably like to be doing. Pretty damned smart if you ask me.

It just seems to me, that folks attack people for figuring out how to do what 99 percent of us wish we had done. But hey, that just MHO

Fire Away

Old 10-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Biggol
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Mathews2

This guy has created a job for himself, he gets to go to Bike rallies, hang out with custom builders, be they good or bad, be well known to the entire motorcycle industry, and make a butt load of money doing it.
Who cares what he looks like, he has done what 99 percent of would probably like to be doing. Pretty damned smart if you ask me.

It just seems to me, that folks attack people for figuring out how to do what 99 percent of us wish we had done. But hey, that just MHO

Fire Away
Agreed 100%.
After all, it's that same mentality that you see on other motorcycle forums. Almost all metric sites have a part of their forums dedicated to Harley bashing.

I don't get it. I bought what I wanted and I ride what I want to ride. What's the problem with him/her/she/it, etc?

And for the record - I've never watched an episode of Biker Build Off all the way through. *shrug*

Old 10-25-2006, 10:25 AM
whaap
Extreme HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey, he's doing something I'd enjoy doing!

Quick Reply: Does anyone else think "Hugh" is a.........