General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teach me...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 11:51 AM
nilro
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BearNVa
Wow.... so I've found the first one!!! Smartass that is...thanks for the input.
Yep. I'm a Smart ***. Go ahead and ignore my comment and get typing those "new" questions into brand new threads so we can get all the same answers.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:07 PM
SgtSkiddz
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Buckle in Bear. One thing you'll learn before too long here is that there are two groups of thread *****. One group is going to bitch at you for not using the search function. The other group will bitch at you (once you've searched and posted) for resurrecting old threads. Funniest part is that most of both groups are made up of the same people. And they don't see the hypocrisy in that.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Saltwaterwop
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife jokingly said I was gonna get my a$s whooped when I took my full face helmet into the biker bar..

I really don't see myself going to a biker bar anytime soon.. lol

Old 05-04-2011, 12:14 PM
BearNVa
Road Captain

It's cool man I'm a community organizer on another site not related to motorcycles and I deal with that crap all the time... most of the time it's either young people thinking they are grown or older people acting like kids.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:16 PM
BearNVa
Road Captain

Originally Posted by SgtSkiddz
Buckle in Bear. One thing you'll learn before too long here is that there are two groups of thread *****. One group is going to bitch at you for not using the search function. The other group will bitch at you (once you've searched and posted) for resurrecting old threads. Funniest part is that most of both groups are made up of the same people. And they don't see the hypocrisy in that.

It's cool man I'm a community organizer on another site not related to motorcycles and I deal with that crap all the time... most of the time it's either young people thinking they are grown or older people acting like kids.

BTW sorry for the double post I couldn't find a delete button........ even though I searched for it!

Old 05-04-2011, 12:29 PM
bikenut1957
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,064 Likes on 700 Posts

Read the book No Angel by Jay Dobyns. There is a handy little glossary in the back that will explain some things like what a 1%er is, an 81 and other stuff. Enjoy.

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:34 PM
aggro_jo
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Saltwaterwop
My wife jokingly said I was gonna get my a$s whooped when I took my full face helmet into the biker bar..

I really don't see myself going to a biker bar anytime soon.. lol
In the bar I used to frequent helmets were kept behind the bar so they didn't get stolen. Only problem I ever had was when I tried to leave one night and a club member stopped me at the door and wouldn't let me leave till someone vouched for me. After a local did so, he then apologized and offered me one for the road.

Real life trumps T.V. every time.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:21 PM
Rick-e
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nilro
Yep. I'm a Smart ***. Go ahead and ignore my comment and get typing those "new" questions into brand new threads so we can get all the same answers.
Think of these threads like they're conversations you hear as you walk around at a party, if the topic is something you've heard a dozen times, or something that doesn't interest you, move on.
...or maybe you would walk up to a group having a conversation and rag on them for discussing something that's been discussed before.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Curt93acw
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

well put Rick!!

Old 05-04-2011, 02:22 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

If you have a working set of ********* why would have to wear any patches or rockers in the first place ?

Quick Reply: Teach me...