General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

????davidjacket.com???

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Mazz303
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In case anyone wants to know, I used the seller "Victor Feng"

I even managed to get him to adjust the price so i would buy from him.

** the plus of buying from aliexpress is you don't have to use the same form of payment; you can use a credit card. I am extremely happy without coats and can post pics if anyone is interested. Keep in mind, i only paid ~$300 (could have been $320) for both SHIPPED. That is cheaper than davidjacket, and he offers the same jackets.

Last edited by Mazz303; 11-27-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:05 PM
wolf1340
Advanced

I've bought from davidjacket. Placed a test order in case it was a scam I wouldn't be out much. Ordered a vinyl jacket and a cpl pairs of Foakleys. Great service and fast shipping. I'm in Canada and I would say I received it faster from them then I would of if I had ordered from the US. Items were as excpected. Placed a second order. Ordered two leather jackets and a bunch of shirts. Jackets were the same as what the dealer sells. Tshirts were nice but the sizing is way off. Must have used some of their workers to do the sizing. Didn't matter too much because I gave them away as gifts. I wouldn't buy from them again. Not because I had a bad experience. I just think there is better jackets out there. Plus I'd rather support Canadian and American companies.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:43 PM
quilde
Novice

Not to beat a dead horse but I just put in an order for 2 jackets with Davidsjackets, cost me $200 Australian, would have cost me $1200 in store. Will let you guys know how it turns out.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:13 AM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,355 Likes on 2,534 Posts

Originally Posted by slhanks4

A friend purchased a couple of "Authentic NFL jerseys" from a similar site. He got his order, but he also got a letter from **** about the legal ramifications of purchasing counterfeit merchandise.
how? is this company monitoring your friends online purchasing habits?

Old 12-12-2012, 09:39 PM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got my leather jacket..I tell you...it's real..no fake..no problems with it..saved 300$ compared to dealer..
My experience. Is stay away from their electronic stuff..

Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 AM
Dark Knight
Road Captain
Received 147 Likes on 37 Posts

I placed my order a little while ago and received it in two weeks. I ordered a leather jacket, canvas jacket and some other apparel. Spent around $500 which is what the leather jacket would cost here alone but got a bunch of clothing for me and the GF. Everything looks fine but there is one problem. It looks like some of their stuff could contain "seconds" or "imperfects".

Check this out:

Almost humorous but you can see that the letter "Y" is missing in the word Quality. I emailed them about it but was given a BS answer that these things happen "even if you bought it from an HD store". Yeah, right. They offered a discount on my next order but won't tell me how much I will get off. When I pressed them some more they stopped emailing me.

So while the stuff seems real be warned that you may get an imperfect jacket from them so buyer beware.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:42 AM
RevRaz
Tourer

That right there alone will stear me away from buying this. I won't waste $55 on shipping, then pay to ship it back, for a imperfection like that.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:45 AM
RevRaz
Tourer

I don't see the jackets on aliexpress, have a link?

Originally Posted by Mazz303
In case anyone wants to know, I used the seller "Victor Feng"

I even managed to get him to adjust the price so i would buy from him.

** the plus of buying from aliexpress is you don't have to use the same form of payment; you can use a credit card. I am extremely happy without coats and can post pics if anyone is interested. Keep in mind, i only paid ~$300 (could have been $320) for both SHIPPED. That is cheaper than davidjacket, and he offers the same jackets.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Tconnors810
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mazz303
I bought my wife and my jacket from aliexpress.com Took them to the store and there is absolutely no difference. She got the Harley Pink Enthusiast, and I got the Reflective Road Warrior. I paid $300 for both and couldn't be happier!!

I too used Aliexpress, mostly because I could use a credit card, just couldn't get passed the money order thing. I got 2 3-1 enthusiast jackets, they're real, took about 2 weeks to get.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM
fatbob123
Road Captain

this lot were on the net some time ago as ampther company. I believe somebody on this site bought some gear from them

Quick Reply: ????davidjacket.com???