Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

????davidjacket.com???

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Banggood
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vedeumbre
i got my order in time and no quality probl. maybe you got badluck. i'm waiting for my 2nd order to arrive. jacket bought at 165usd is 555eur in europe. more than triple price for the same thing. don't you believe the dealer one is made in usa. this is like believing in santa claus. just proffit. trustly chinese company.

Base on the post numbers in your profile , I'm sure if you're a fraud or not . But the way I see it , people should take caution when they using your advise .

Old 05-21-2012, 09:14 AM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Banggood
Well , I looked the site up ; First ,****-ranking on Alexa ,suggesting a bad business running statue and no secured reputation . Second , the address of the company suggests it located in Guangzhou , China ,and I looked the address up , it's neither a business building nor a office plaza ,probably a common residential building ,which means the site is probably an one-man-run site and without any substantial credit or insurance . Third , the site doesn't apply paypal as check-out settlement ,which means a lot of risk .

And judging from the products on the site , I can assure you the quality of the items on it is very poor .So , if I were you , I will take caution and stay away from it .

well I don't know what you have in this thread for your own benefit or maybe you are just trying to alert the forum on the whole, but there have been several threads on this forum, with folks buying HD products from this guy named Sun and his website with great success and I think that speaks volumes for the HD products

now if people are foolish enought to think they are getting a good rolex knock off for $40 or whatever then that is on them, but the HD products appear to be genuine HD products

Old 05-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Wakko47
Road Warrior
Received 72 Likes on 58 Posts

Base on the post numbers in your profile , I'm sure if you're a fraud or not . But the way I see it , people should take caution when they using your advise .
Wow.

So , if you shop on China site , please make sure you shop on credited site such as Banggood.com for your own good .
And there you have it.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Banggood
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by lgenf
well I don't know what you have in this thread for your own benefit or maybe you are just trying to alert the forum on the whole, but there have been several threads on this forum, with folks buying HD products from this guy named Sun and his website with great success and I think that speaks volumes for the HD products

now if people are foolish enought to think they are getting a good rolex knock off for $40 or whatever then that is on them, but the HD products appear to be genuine HD products
Well , I was just trying to alert people on HDforums abt the risk of buying from small site ,but if the dealer has been checked out , then I think the site's good enough. Any way , it's your money . I ain't playing any game here .

Old 05-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Banggood
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Wakko47
Wow.

And there you have it.
Well , the jacket site company is no too far from my office , I can check it out .
It's No.393,Zhongshan Road,Guangzhou City,China I believe ? Well , I will take some photo of the company , if that's you want .

Old 05-21-2012, 10:24 AM
FXDXTSport
Stellar HDF Member
Received 540 Likes on 240 Posts

And judging from the products on the site , I can assure you the quality of the items on it is very poor .So , if I were you , I will take caution and stay away from it .
Come on Man. They have some great products. I'm sure this one will be a big seller, especially to the members here http://davidjacket.com/product_view.asp?id=21727
J/K of course.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:50 AM
Lucero1
Road Master

Well , the jacket site company is no too far from my office , I can check it out .
It's No.393,Zhongshan Road,Guangzhou City,China I believe ? Well , I will take some photo of the company , if that's you want .
Maybe it's just me, but I will take the word of members here who have actually purchased the product over someone who appears to be trying to sell me something in their signature line.

From what I have read (on the at least 3 threads about this company on this site) is that they are either the exact products that you see in the HD shops, or a very, very good knock off...for a lot less than you would pay at a dealer.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Old 05-21-2012, 11:16 AM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Western Union is not good, usually a scam with NO recourse.

Old 05-21-2012, 02:11 PM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont know if its in the USA, I used MoneyGram... had no problems.

Old 05-21-2012, 02:32 PM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by leicafish
Western Union is not good, usually a scam with NO recourse.

BUT THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD

there have been several threads about Sun and his website and to date I have not read one post that says I GOT SCREWED buyer be ware

he has been vetted and found out to be 100% AOK

he says the products come from the same factory that makes them for HD, and the forum members that have purchased from him say the product is 100% exact as the showroom versions of the same jackets at the HD Dealers

there was even one thread with a guy (maybe the first one to try Sun out) that went into the dealer to try on the correct size and then placed his order, the jacket was great and fit perfect (just like the dealership version) and came with all the same tags and HD merchandise labels that the same jacket comes with IF you walked into a dealer today and bought it.

that was proof enough for most on the forum to say, well bought and congrats. Others are not convinced and still others started placing orders.

To this point we do not believe that Sun is selling a knock off HD product, rather he is selling the authentic HD product from the same factory HD is buying from.

I wish I could score those deals, however it seems that only the normal sizes appear on Sun's website, nothing in the 2xl 3xl sizes so I am out of luck.

Quick Reply: ????davidjacket.com???