General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

????davidjacket.com???

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 08:33 AM
sealdoggy04
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baka1969
Anyone who buys counterfeit merchandise gets what they deserve.
You are absolutely right, I learned my lesson the hard way

Old 02-10-2014, 12:57 PM
Bullitt59
Cruiser

Thing is: $175.00 Harley Jacket from China. $675.00 Harley jacket bought in the states, made in China. Where is the logic in that.

Old 02-10-2014, 02:36 PM
superman70
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hill side leather US made very high quality more expensive than Chinese replace less expensive than HD. Even the pockets are leather. What is the limit for high quality / low price. Wally world quality sucks. Remember this is supposed to keep you warm and save your hide. Don't be too cheap.

Old 02-10-2014, 06:02 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullitt59
Thing is: $175.00 Harley Jacket from China. $675.00 Harley jacket bought in the states, made in China. Where is the logic in that.
What part of counterfeit is too hard to comprehend? China has 1.3 BILLION people in it. Just because it says China doesn't mean it's the same.

I seriously am never ceased to be amazed at people's lack of common sense.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:16 AM
ghira75
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baka1969
What part of counterfeit is too hard to comprehend? China has 1.3 BILLION people in it. Just because it says China doesn't mean it's the same.

I seriously am never ceased to be amazed at people's lack of common sense.
I have direct knoledge of factories in China producing merchandise (other than Harley- clothing) for some popular companies. If somebody from the factory would sell one of their items to me I would end up with the same exact item I would otherwise have to purchase in a shop in my town at 4x the price.

Whoever sells it to me I'm pretty sure he would not be authorized to do so by the company than has commissioned the production in China so that would be illegal.

Davidjacket is probably getting stuff out of the original genuine factory unauthorized, or it's just selling counterfait items.

Considering davidjacket is also selling watches for 89$ when they usually retail for north of 10k $ (ten thousands $) I would deduct that davidjacket items must be.........
..... they must be genuine right?

Old 02-11-2014, 04:15 AM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by ghira75
I have direct knoledge of factories in China producing merchandise (other than Harley- clothing) for some popular companies. If somebody from the factory would sell one of their items to me I would end up with the same exact item I would otherwise have to purchase in a shop in my town at 4x the price.

Whoever sells it to me I'm pretty sure he would not be authorized to do so by the company than has commissioned the production in China so that would be illegal.

Davidjacket is probably getting stuff out of the original genuine factory unauthorized, or it's just selling counterfait items.

Considering davidjacket is also selling watches for 89$ when they usually retail for north of 10k $ (ten thousands $) I would deduct that davidjacket items must be.........
..... they must be genuine right?
Davidjacket sellls inferior counterfeit products. Period. It doesn't take a friggin Rhodes Scholar to figure that out.

It used to **** me off when some idiot wearing a poor Rolex fake would boast about his Rolex. This is the same thing. If someone wants to buy this junk, fine. Just don't tell everyone you've got the real thing. If anyone's read this entire thread, there are some real moronic posts in it.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:28 AM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

I didn't know Harley even made jackets.....I thought they made motorcycles and licensed their name to be put on jacket made by other companies. I thought those companies were in China.......I learn something new every day!

One of these days I'll just get a Schott Perfecto. THAT is a motorcycle jacket!

~Joe

Old 02-11-2014, 08:15 AM
sealdoggy04
Cruiser

Anyone who does business with this guy is asking for trouble, the stuff he sells is not counterfeit like everything else he sells.

You have a problem with the stuff you buy they will not honor any warranty, they tell you O so solly we make up nexty time otay.

Do yourself a favor, stay away from this place you'll get what you paid for. a pile of ****

Old 02-11-2014, 12:51 PM
teflon
Road Captain

well for all you boys swearing up and down that its counterfeit u go ahead and believe that. i for one choose to think the HD jackets are real, i had a relative teaching in the area where the jackets are being sold, he seen first hand where they are coming from. guess what???? the factory produces thousands of licensed HD apparel every day! those jackets come from the same factory, material, machines and workers that make the HD stuff....so is it still not real????? you guys kill me, you take on an argument when you dont have facts, what do you belong to the HD police lol. you guys keep buying your over-priced Hd gear in the dealership, i for one choose to use my head.

Old 02-11-2014, 02:53 PM
1968aj
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

looks like to me it cuts out the middle man -hd.- we already bought their over priced motorcycles. not complaining i own three harleys and cant blame anyonefor looking for a good deal

Quick Reply: ????davidjacket.com???