General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

????davidjacket.com???

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 11:44 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by Kowan
They might be actual HD jackets. AFAIK, the factories are allowed a certain number of over runs on the product line. The extras are legal to sell locally.
Otherwise it's considered illegal.

Theft in plain speak.
I won't rehash the argument but any common sense says they were counterfeit. Every single other (of the hundreds) product they sold was fake. Let's not go through the entire thread. I think It's well proven it was all counterfeit. Now the site has been shut down.

1+1=2

Old 01-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by baka1969
They'll pop up selling counterfeit HD jackets somewhere else. Kind of funny how all the people insisted it was real stuff.

I will say this, the next time there is an HD jacket for sale on the forums here, make sure they're not the fakes ones from that site!!!!!
Originally Posted by Kowan
They might be actual HD jackets. AFAIK, the factories are allowed a certain number of over runs on the product line. The extras are legal to sell locally.
Otherwise it's considered illegal.

Theft in plain speak.
Yeah, I'm with Kowan. I had no idea about all the over run stuff they are allowed, but I know that lots of REAL product can head out the back door.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

I won't rehash the argument but any common sense says they were counterfeit. Every single other (of the hundreds) product they sold was fake. Let's not go through the entire thread. I think It's well proven it was all counterfeit. Now the site has been shut down.

1+1=2
I thought I did a good job of reading through the forum. Especially in winter. I've seen several Davids threads. Most of the comments I read from people who bought from David said it was the real deal. Prices were pretty much consistent with dealer cost. In another industry I've bought lots of stuff that went out the backdoor of a licensed factory.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Wakko47
Road Warrior
Received 72 Likes on 58 Posts

I will say this, the next time there is an HD jacket for sale on the forums here, make sure they're not the fakes ones from that site!!!!!
How will you do that?

And the site is back up and running just fine.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by Wakko47
How will you do that?

And the site is back up and running just fine.
Easily. Ask.

Old 01-12-2013, 06:23 AM
fatbob123
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lgenf
yeah I see you've learned alot reading the previous threads before you posted that literary masterpiece
Lol brilliant respone

Old 01-12-2013, 06:50 AM
jc15025
Club Member

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts

Today they are back up and running.

Originally Posted by jc15025
Hey, just tried to go to davidjacket.com and it comes out as invalid hostname?? Anybody know whats going on with the site?? Thanks

Old 01-12-2013, 06:51 AM
EnglishAdam
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

1+1=2
Yep, you're right and we're wrong.

You've personally given every jacket that shipped from China (WHERE THE MOCO JACKETS ARE MADE) a QA inspection and even though I was personally in Shenzhen China, where I got my jacket and picked it up from them in person, it's a fake.

Even though it has the correct labels & tags and its identical in every way to the jacket at the dealer.
There's absolutely zero chance that these are factory overuns or that somebody at the factory is dishonest and dealing them out the back door for cash.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:08 AM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Website works fine for me. They. Sometimes have downtime to update their products..

Old 01-12-2013, 08:31 AM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by EnglishAdam
Yep, you're right and we're wrong.

You've personally given every jacket that shipped from China (WHERE THE MOCO JACKETS ARE MADE) a QA inspection and even though I was personally in Shenzhen China, where I got my jacket and picked it up from them in person, it's a fake.

Even though it has the correct labels & tags and its identical in every way to the jacket at the dealer.
There's absolutely zero chance that these are factory overuns or that somebody at the factory is dishonest and dealing them out the back door for cash.

Next you'll tell me that you saw the manufacturing facility.

I shake my head in hysterical laughter when I read posts like yours where even the slightest bit of common sense is tossed out the window.

I'll repeat this again. So what all the "believers" are saying is that every single item that is offered on their site is counterfeit except the HD branded jackets?

I'm sorry but it is funny.

Quick Reply: ????davidjacket.com???