General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

????davidjacket.com???

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 09:09 PM
p51bombay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Like many of these threads, the OP only wanted to know scam or no scam - in other words.........will he lose his money or not. It seems not, everyone that has sent money got what they paid for - end of story.

If you don't want one then don't buy one.

If you do then buy one and be happy with it, laugh all the way to the bank even but why does anyone care if someone else want's to buy or not?

Old 12-20-2012, 09:16 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by Tconnors810
I'm sure than, that if I handed you a knock-off set of headphones or wristwatch, you would know instantly that it was bogus. I collect coins, have for over 40 years, I can tell a bogus, cleaned and toned, coin it a second, no doubt, no question.

I can tell you I received 2 genuine Harley jackets from a seller on ali shipped from China. You're right, I don't know if Davids Jackets is selling knockoff or not, neither do you. I'll say it again this is all opinion, nothing else. I can tell you that the seller that I bought from is selling real ones and you can buy genuine HD jackets directly from China for around $200, which is about what they're worth. Based on everything that I have read from everyone who has actually bought from these type of sites and my personal experience, the preponderance of the evidence is that they are real.
What you're saying is you found the one virgin in a brothel? That is highly doubtful.

What you're having me believe is that while everything else the site sells is counterfeit, the only authentic merchandise they sell is the HD branded jackets? How probable is that? That doesn't even pass the common sense test.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Tconnors810
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by baka1969
What you're saying is you found the one virgin in a brothel? That is highly doubtful.

What you're having me believe is that while everything else the site sells is counterfeit, the only authentic merchandise they sell is the HD branded jackets? How probable is that? That doesn't even pass the common sense test.

Your right, I'm wrong

Old 12-20-2012, 09:23 PM
p51bombay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Tconnors810
Your right, I'm wrong
Some people insist on it - and getting in the last word.

Old 12-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by baka1969
What you're saying is you found the one virgin in a brothel?
That's exactly it! The HD stuff is legit (but only the stuff with HD part numbers, the non-HD part numbers isn't legit merch)
Most likely, everything else is a knock-off. I say most likely because I wasn't stupid enough to order anything other than the HD stuff. Why is it so hard for you to understand that EVERYONE who ordered HD jackets from China 1) didn't get ripped off 2) generally happy with their order 3) most likely made an additional order

Only the people who haven't ordered are the ones trolling these posts....

Old 12-20-2012, 10:24 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by Baeseman1
That's exactly it! The HD stuff is legit (but only the stuff with HD part numbers, the non-HD part numbers isn't legit merch)
Most likely, everything else is a knock-off. I say most likely because I wasn't stupid enough to order anything other than the HD stuff. Why is it so hard for you to understand that EVERYONE who ordered HD jackets from China 1) didn't get ripped off 2) generally happy with their order 3) most likely made an additional order

Only the people who haven't ordered are the ones trolling these posts....
There are many people that are satisfied buying counterfeit stuff. That doesn't make the merchandise authentic.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:07 AM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

All I can tell you, is I took my jacket to the dealer and took the time to really compare, and they were IDENTICAL.

The factory I bought it from THROUGH davidjacket TOLD me they make them for the factory.

So, you just have to decide...what is genuine Harley and what is not??

Does anyone think Harley Davidson makes this stuff....or that they PAY another sub-contractor to do it?

Anyone with a brain, KNOWS what I'm saying.

Go ahead and fight it...you will lose, and in fact have ALREADY LOST. The majority of the **** for sale at the dealer is made in Asia.

bitchin about how it ain't right, and it shoudl be yadda yadda yadda....it is what it is.

Don't buy the jacket, or go ahead and pay 300$ markup at the dealer for the same damn jacket. Those with fk'n BRAINS will go to the same place I did (www.davidjacket.com)and buy them for a fraction. I will pick up my other 2 at USPS tomorrow morning!

...and the greedy union bastards won't get one red cent from it. Commie pukes.

~Joe

Last edited by traveler; 12-21-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess if you want a Chinese made jacket, might as well get it cheap.

I chose to help employ Americans with my Fox Creek purchase myself.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:16 AM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

fox creek will have to offer what I want at a competitive price...or fk 'em.

Competition is king.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And people wonder why jobs keep disappearing...

Quick Reply: ????davidjacket.com???