General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bestwestern/Harley Davidson program

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 08:22 PM
WEINERDOGBONE
Road Warrior
Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by dad311
Ive travel and stay in hotels almost every week for the last 25 years. Ive stayed at all the chains at one time or another. The last 5-7 years Ive became a loyal customer of the Hilton brands (Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood suites). Ive never been disappointed and never been concerned of what I might find.

However, like a earlier post, I do prefer my RV.
I don't have an RV but, I always look for a Hampton Inn and I've haven't been disappointed one time in many years of traveling. Hilton runs a clean outfit.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:06 AM
cchips
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I travel as part of my work. I have been doing it for 16 years now and tried most every brand out there. I am a committed Marriott Rewards member. I very seldom have had a problem, and in most cases it was corrected immediately. I do like the Hilton brands as well, but they do allow smoking in their facilities, and I do not care for that. I also use La Quinta when I have to, and stay only at their newer properties, the Inns and Suites as opposed to the just Inns.
I am a member of the Best Western/HD program and like I found years ago when I first started travelling, it was a crap shoot on what quality you got. I do stay at the newer Holiday Inn Expresses, as well as Hyatt Place when they are available and the pricing is lower than the Marriott properties. It is still hard for me to stay anywhere but Marriotts, though since I am a Platinum Premier and they upgrade me to suites automatically. Their Rewards program has allowed me to stay for three week long vacation trips for nothing this past year, and that has been to Disneyland, New York City, and an upcoming week long trip to Washington, DC. Not a bad deal for loyalty.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Harlie Rider
Road Master
Received 93 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by dad311
Ive travel and stay in hotels almost every week for the last 25 years. Ive stayed at all the chains at one time or another. The last 5-7 years Ive became a loyal customer of the Hilton brands (Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood suites). Ive never been disappointed and never been concerned of what I might find.

However, like a earlier post, I do prefer my RV.
Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn:
Here Here!!, The wife and I stay at these motels as well. Never been a surprise. One time
the handle was broken on a bathroom door, when I called the front desk, the lady there was very apologetic and forgave our room cost.
The only time we deviate from the Hampton/Hilton is when we go to Nags Head on the NC Outer Banks. There we stay at a Comfort Inn. Not a nice motel, but it is on the beach!

Attached Thumbnails Bestwestern/Harley Davidson program-100_0975-2.jpg