General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hand "employment" on the open road

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 02:40 PM
YeOldeStonecat
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,185 Likes on 1,804 Posts

Originally Posted by oct1949
Now U done it..

I can see it now,,,

New Helmet with SPOT approved instead of DOT approval
Or a windshield wiper on the visor.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:17 PM
softailman1227
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a hell of a ride, I think you just answered a question I've always had which is: "what is better than road head?"

Old 04-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Jags93
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[quote=dickey;8239770]quivering folded baloney [quote]

I like this one!

Old 04-26-2011, 03:28 PM
sucherman
Club Member
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Long ago in a universe far far away I would pick up my sweety on my honda 750 and we would ride all day. Sometimes she would come out in a short skirt and we would ride all the way. That girl sure showed me what two up was all about.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Spindrifter
Tourer
Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Good Time Gang
the other day my wife and i were out for a ride when she started reaching around. before i knew it i was riding in full glory with the wind through my very short hair! she stopped before the point of no return for fear of what a 75 mph load might do. am i alone in enjoying this? i know i enjoy having her as a passenger in my truck, but this might be as much, if not more exciting fun. should we move this to the showdown forum and include pics? LOL! anyone else have encounter this? any tried and true methods for have more "fun" while riding? is there a set etiquette for this type of behavior? ride safe, gtg
Congrats...Now they will have to come up with a new helmet law

Old 04-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A forum where people go apeshit over dancing avatars...and you drop a bomb like this?

Old 04-26-2011, 06:18 PM
bigpercentcountry
Tourer

#1. Wearing two helmets might relieve some of the worry about what happens when you finish.

#2. So you were in the middle of a group ride while this was going on? I'm thinking that would be awkward for the other riders?

Old 04-26-2011, 07:31 PM
1hellbent
Road Captain

Originally Posted by dickey
Had a chick do that once to me about 30 years ago on my then brand-new Honda 750. She was disappointed 'cause I cream cheesed my drawers and had no chowder left for her love purse when we got back. I jizzed my skivvies at 70 em pee aitch on the Long Island Expressway. 'Course, back then, I had no problem working up a dorker soon after I tossed the gumbo, so I was at least able to throw a mini-wad into her quivering folded baloney when we got back to her friends house. No condoms back then,no worry about diseases except ones that a shot would cure. Used to toss the meat & love mayonnaise into anything warm & willing--I dropped more seed than an Iowa corn farmer. Nowadays, if I wanna do a double header, I gotta drop a little blue pill. And, the OL seems to be losing interest in sex, so I may have to drop something else pretty soon. At my age, if I can't lay pipe, what do I need a woman for? Aggravation W/O the benefits? No thanks! Pretty soon it's just gonna be me & Palm-ela Anderson & Handjalina Joli!
Now that is down right f**king hilarious!!!

Old 04-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Good Time Gang
Tourer

Originally Posted by bigpercentcountry
#1. Wearing two helmets might relieve some of the worry about what happens when you finish.

#2. So you were in the middle of a group ride while this was going on? I'm thinking that would be awkward for the other riders?
we were lagging behind the group

Old 04-26-2011, 09:20 PM
SgtThump
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Had a chick do that once to me about 30 years ago on my then brand-new Honda 750. She was disappointed 'cause I cream cheesed my drawers and had no chowder left for her love purse when we got back. I jizzed my skivvies at 70 em pee aitch on the Long Island Expressway. 'Course, back then, I had no problem working up a dorker soon after I tossed the gumbo, so I was at least able to throw a mini-wad into her quivering folded baloney when we got back to her friends house. No condoms back then,no worry about diseases except ones that a shot would cure. Used to toss the meat & love mayonnaise into anything warm & willing--I dropped more seed than an Iowa corn farmer. Nowadays, if I wanna do a double header, I gotta drop a little blue pill. And, the OL seems to be losing interest in sex, so I may have to drop something else pretty soon. At my age, if I can't lay pipe, what do I need a woman for? Aggravation W/O the benefits? No thanks! Pretty soon it's just gonna be me & Palm-ela Anderson & Handjalina Joli!
That was freaking FUNNY!

Quick Reply: hand "employment" on the open road