General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hand "employment" on the open road

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 09:38 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

you only made one mistake...

before she stopped, you should have pulled over and finished the job the right way.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:01 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,665 Likes on 2,539 Posts

Had a chick do that once to me about 30 years ago on my then brand-new Honda 750. She was disappointed 'cause I cream cheesed my drawers and had no chowder left for her love purse when we got back. I jizzed my skivvies at 70 em pee aitch on the Long Island Expressway. 'Course, back then, I had no problem working up a dorker soon after I tossed the gumbo, so I was at least able to throw a mini-wad into her quivering folded baloney when we got back to her friends house. No condoms back then,no worry about diseases except ones that a shot would cure. Used to toss the meat & love mayonnaise into anything warm & willing--I dropped more seed than an Iowa corn farmer. Nowadays, if I wanna do a double header, I gotta drop a little blue pill. And, the OL seems to be losing interest in sex, so I may have to drop something else pretty soon. At my age, if I can't lay pipe, what do I need a woman for? Aggravation W/O the benefits? No thanks! Pretty soon it's just gonna be me & Palm-ela Anderson & Handjalina Joli!

Last edited by dickey; 04-25-2011 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:07 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 12,256 Likes on 4,783 Posts

When I was a teenager living in Seattle on the way to the Ocean on hwy 101. It went all the way and made a hell of a mess, but was a hell of a lot of fun.

Below is a pick of me on the bike we were on when it happened. Any ride over 50 miles we took the goose cause with my Panhead, we were never sure if we'd make it back home or not. I think I was smilin in the pic cause I was probably thinking about that particular ride.

Attached Thumbnails hand "employment" on the open road-71-guzzi.jpg  
Old 04-26-2011, 06:58 AM
Good Time Gang
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by toastman
you only made one mistake...

before she stopped, you should have pulled over and finished the job the right way.
we were riding in a group and could not really pull over without being left behind.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:06 AM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In that case, I would rather be left behind than going along half cocked.

Old 04-26-2011, 07:06 AM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Good Time Gang
we were riding in a group and could not really pull over without being left behind.
priorities.

i'd gladly catch up at the next gas station, recharged and happy as all hell.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:52 AM
YeOldeStonecat
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,185 Likes on 1,804 Posts

Pull over and finish it with her.
That kinda stuff is fun, sometimes riding 2-up..my wife gets all sorts of frisky.

Old 04-26-2011, 09:14 AM
dreamer65
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Had a chick do that once to me about 30 years ago on my then brand-new Honda 750. She was disappointed 'cause I cream cheesed my drawers and had no chowder left for her love purse when we got back. I jizzed my skivvies at 70 em pee aitch on the Long Island Expressway. 'Course, back then, I had no problem working up a dorker soon after I tossed the gumbo, so I was at least able to throw a mini-wad into her quivering folded baloney when we got back to her friends house. No condoms back then,no worry about diseases except ones that a shot would cure. Used to toss the meat & love mayonnaise into anything warm & willing--I dropped more seed than an Iowa corn farmer. Nowadays, if I wanna do a double header, I gotta drop a little blue pill. And, the OL seems to be losing interest in sex, so I may have to drop something else pretty soon. At my age, if I can't lay pipe, what do I need a woman for? Aggravation W/O the benefits? No thanks! Pretty soon it's just gonna be me & Palm-ela Anderson & Handjalina Joli!
oh! that was you on the LIE

Old 04-26-2011, 02:18 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 819 Likes on 805 Posts

Now U done it..

I can see it now,,,

New Helmet with SPOT approved instead of DOT approval

Old 04-26-2011, 02:32 PM
SgtSkiddz
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dog155
Back in the day with the hair trigger always primed, mother and I spent a lot of time in the woods or anyplace we could get horizontal.
Ewww, That's just sick....Oh wait, I get it, you call your wife "mother", never mind.

Quick Reply: hand "employment" on the open road