General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hill Country Custom Cycles

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2015, 09:20 AM
Racepres
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,413 Likes on 1,728 Posts

Originally Posted by IAMSWUTIAMS
That's too bad. I bought everything for my bars local.
Having an Indy is a Wonderful Thing!!!!!
Using them...Priceless!!!

Old 07-19-2015, 09:29 AM
Madnss
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,111 Likes on 592 Posts

Originally Posted by an Uncouth Barbarian
After reading this post, they will never get my money.

every business, person, everything does not work perfect everytime. Is that news to you???? it must be. Because every person, business in the world has some things that didnt go perfect.

I wouldnt want someone as shallow as you giving me business

Old 07-20-2015, 07:48 PM
Grand-Dragon
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Madnss
every business, person, everything does not work perfect everytime. Is that news to you???? it must be. Because every person, business in the world has some things that didnt go perfect.

I wouldnt want someone as shallow as you giving me business

Madnss, where on earth did you read we want perfection? Where in this long running thread did you see that? No Where!

How about the simple things, you know, a returned phone call, a reply to an e-mail? How about customer service?? Is this too crazy to expect?

I'm glad that this thread continues. If you accept poor service, inferior quality and no customer service, then these idiots have a found their pigeon.

This forum is for sharing of information. If they only screw up 65% percent of the time, then the other 35% are happy, right?

They should sub out the customer ordering and service to India. Certainly Akbar will answer the phone and process the order better than HCC.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:04 AM
HCC Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

I contacted our customer "jlmcentire" yesterday after locating him in our system and are refunding him for his bad throttle cable, the cable clamps that the post office never delivered and are sending him replacement switches for his Cruise Control. We provide a warranty on everything that we sell and want our customers happy.

Unfortunately there are times when things go wrong and it can snowball into a major problem especially when frustration sets in. Forums and other media help customers vent these frustrations and also allows the business a chance to see what has happened and make it right. In the end, making it right is the measure of a company.

As you might expect, we hate bad publicity and the thought that our customer has had a bad experience. When a problem like this occurs, the owner, phone sales person and customer service rep are all brought into the discussion, what went wrong and how to prevent this from happening again.

We appreciate those of you who do business with us and understand that things do go wrong at times.

Thank you
Ron

Old 07-21-2015, 07:01 PM
Carl '69
Outstanding HDF Member

Received 695 Likes on 338 Posts

Entirely too much "**** happens" attitude from you guys, especially as it seems to happen with y'all entirely too often.

FWIW, the damage control on here is a nice getsture, but I'm afraid it's too little, too late. HCC will not receive one thin dime from me.

Old 07-23-2015, 10:12 AM
Bowbender
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried calling HCC three times last week and no answer then decided to send an email with my questions and still have not received a response. I would have more than likely placed an order if someone would have answered the phone so I could ask a few questions. Since reading this thread I'll look elsewhere.

Old 07-23-2015, 11:33 AM
HDRiderPA
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was interested in their Saddlebag bags not that long ago that I saw on EBay. I sent an email in to ask a question about whether or not they still fit with the premium saddlebag liner in my street glide. I received a response saying to call in. I try calling in and I don't even get an answer. Not sure how you do business this way but I'll also look elsewhere.

Old 07-23-2015, 01:50 PM
HCC Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We receive calls all day long and the team answering phones are very busy. If you leave a number to call you back on, then someone will call you back. We have a recording log that stores messages for this reason.

I'd be interested in know what email address was used that was not replied to since we have a record of those also.

Thank you
Ron

Old 07-24-2015, 03:27 PM
IB Cristina
Tourer
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

<p>I'm sorry, everyone, but&nbsp;I need to close this thread because of the OP.</p><p>You are welcome to start a brand new thread and I'm sure @HCC Cycles will be happy to post there as well.&nbsp;</p>