General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hill Country Custom Cycles

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 01:45 PM
HCC Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by markaviles
Im guessing thes guys have not changed since 2014 when some of you had started having issues. I ordered my bars kit on 14 may 2015, they took my money on that same day; by the way im in Seoul Korea. Me thinking that it will be shipped 2 days later (in korea, 3 days later). I called several times ; mind u i have to stay up till 2300 my time to reach those guys as soon as they get in to work.....and still i have to call 3-4 times to get them to answer....because they so not answer emails or return calls ( Yes im in korea...but i have a US vonage number....no excuse). Then when i finally get a hold of 1 guy, he tells me that they are waiting for the bars only....they guy is in emergency leave....well $#!t...u should have sent me an email the day after u took my money. After 2 weeks of me staying up late to call these guys...i spoke with one of the guys (dont want to mention his name) and he told me what was going on, he gave me the option to go with 18 inch since they had those for immediate delivery...so i went with thise....hopefully they sent the right items for the 18's instead of 16's (and if they messed up my order...im dropping names). We will see when it arrives. Other people told me to order thru JPcycles...because they are MILITARY FRIENDLY...hopefully i get the right items. How can you recommend shops if they are so unreliable.
V/r
Mark
Mark, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with this. If you will send me an email, I'll be happy to look into this for you and do what it takes to make you happy. I will need your name, complete address, and how you bought them. (website, ebay, amazon or by phone)

Please email me at Ron@hillcountrycustomcycles.com.

Thank you
Ron

Old 06-10-2015, 05:26 AM
markaviles
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ape hangars

Well,
I received my bars on 8 Jun....they were ordered on 14 May. Installed them with no issues....they look great. HCC still needs to work on there customer service. Thanks for the bars though, great looking set of bars. Thanks ron.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:01 AM
jcapps
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 374 Likes on 215 Posts

Ordered bars. There was an issue with a small missing part from a package. Sent me out a complete new part immediately.
So far I can only say good things about them.

Old 06-10-2015, 08:42 AM
stevemucha1
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've ordered bars from HCC twice. 14's for my '10 SG and 14's again for my '14 SGS. Service was excellent and the quality of the bars was top notch. I also like their wrist angle. I tried a set of LA Chopper bars and did not like the wrist angle. I would definitely order from HCC again.

Old 06-10-2015, 09:13 AM
tagalongtrouble
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stevemucha1
I've ordered bars from HCC twice. 14's for my '10 SG and 14's again for my '14 SGS. Service was excellent and the quality of the bars was top notch. I also like their wrist angle. I tried a set of LA Chopper bars and did not like the wrist angle. I would definitely order from HCC again.

Nice seat

Old 07-17-2015, 02:49 PM
jlmcentire
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Agreed

They suckered me too. Throttle cable broke at about 800 mile of use. Cruise switch doesn't work, left blinker no good and I purchased a set of chrome cable clamps. Which never arrived and of which they won't reimburse me for because they "were sent." Horrible business! I'm gonna file a complaint with BBB. I doubt it'll do any good but I'm still gonna file it.

Old 07-17-2015, 05:56 PM
GeneseeGap
Road Master
Received 159 Likes on 98 Posts

They are not accredited w/ the BBB.
Per the BBB website.
This forum is much better for getting out the "word"

Old 07-17-2015, 06:08 PM
6 gun
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,747 Likes on 982 Posts

Thank goodness I got through 98.9% of my mods back in 08.

Old 07-19-2015, 08:19 AM
HCC Cycles
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation

Originally Posted by jlmcentire
They suckered me too. Throttle cable broke at about 800 mile of use. Cruise switch doesn't work, left blinker no good and I purchased a set of chrome cable clamps. Which never arrived and of which they won't reimburse me for because they "were sent." Horrible business! I'm gonna file a complaint with BBB. I doubt it'll do any good but I'm still gonna file it.
We are sorry that you have had issues with the handlebars. Please contact me so I can see what we can do to help you with this.
ron@hillcountrycustomcycles.com
512-337-7110

Thank you
Ron

Old 07-19-2015, 08:52 AM
an Uncouth Barbarian
Road Warrior
Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

After reading this post, they will never get my money.

Quick Reply: Hill Country Custom Cycles