General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Avoid Casper, Wyoming H.D. Stealer

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 06:57 AM
monkey sammich
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Road Toad
08-27-2006, 12:40 AM
Replies: 1,290 Sticky: BAD Dealers and Experiences
Views: 331,335 Posted By milwaukeeshaker
RE: BAD Dealers and Experiences

July of '06 on highway 20 miles west of Casper Wyo. HD I had a flat on my Ultra, 95 degrees out, 3pm, no shade anywhere. So I call the "dealer" on my cell phone and he says" sorry I don't have anyone...

Ya might want to remeber that your posts are avaiable before ya start lies about a dealer, or HOG. Just sayin.

Mmmm, that's gonna sting a bit.

Old 04-13-2011, 06:57 AM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by IAMSWUTIAMS
This is classic.

That it is!

No matter what, there are going to be those who have to crash and bash a thread, bitchin and complaining about the op, something he said, or shoulda done instead of taking the info and using it if its needed.

I used to manage a large business and our success hinged on good service. Anyone can offer to sell you ****, but service is whats sets a business apart from the rest. Good service is very nearly extinct today.

We will be riding through Cody this summer, and knowing something like this is a good thing because we will steer clear of that dealership.

So go on y'all, tell us how its not this dealership's fault, its just one guy, how the op should have broken down at a more convenient time, how dare the op actually think the dealership he called should provide any help....yadda yadda.....

Old 04-13-2011, 07:02 AM
cdestuck
Supporter

Received 216 Likes on 102 Posts

Darn it. I just hate it when I miss the good stuff. Posts are all gone now. Drats!

Old 04-13-2011, 07:21 AM
11bDad
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by milwaukeeshaker
Yeah just forget it, I lied about the whole thing. Never happened, I was just looking at the map, closed my eyes, stuck my finger on it, and there was Casper!. Just made it all up. Inflate the tire? What tire? You anuses figure it out on your own, I will not post on this forum again.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:35 AM
wolfman 66
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Seems funny same guy has another thread bashing Harley batteries Must no like Harley.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:59 AM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 15,105 Likes on 6,693 Posts

Same owner as Gillette? Grrrr...!
Maybe OP's timing is off, but he has my sympathy. Stopped in Gillette on the way back from Yellowstone for a simple oil/filter change. ******* tech unplugged my stator (I never do that when I change the filter). Halfway back to Sundance, I wonder why my turn signals don't work when changing lanes, and notice the problem. Ever try to plug your volt-pak back in on a hot motor? It seemed OK at the time. The voltmeter showed that it was working, but it wasn't seated well and burned the leads on the plug. Wound up costing me $400 to replace the stator and volt-pak. To that dealer: We will meet again, jerk-off.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:26 AM
lo-rider
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Other Sheep
His terrible experience happened in 2006. Back then he spent 3 hours on the side of the road. This time it got shortened to 2 hours. The indy showed up in 15 minutes in 2006 but by 2011 it took 20 minutes...
Sheep--Thanks for busting this F'n A-hole.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:26 AM
lonslo
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stopped by dealership in Gillette a couple years back after leaving Sturgis to buy part. Lady on a sporster had sat in line for several hours to have electrical issue checked. When it was her time in the shop she was informed that they would not work on her bike because it had been modified, front wheel was not genuine Harley part, but they were nice enough to sell her a battery and said maybe it would get her to an indy. Last time for me at Gillette stealership.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

Last edited by Wanna Ride; 04-13-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:28 AM
PFWiz
Stellar HDF Member

Received 387 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by Wanna Ride
Were can I get some?

Quick Reply: Avoid Casper, Wyoming H.D. Stealer