General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rocketmoto= AWESOME customer service

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 04:54 AM
MechsHands
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default rocketmoto= AWESOME customer service

Hey everyone,

In an age where good customer service seems to be the exception not the norm, its refreshing to find a place that truly understands what great customer service is and prides itself on it. Rocketmoto.com is one of these places.

I had read alot about them over on advrider when researching the Sena SMH10 bluetooth intercom headset. The things that Adam at Rocketmoto did went above and beyond customer service. It was impressive to say the least, and made it clear who I wanted to buy from.

Yesterday I finally got the chance to place an order for my Sena's. I called in my order just after lunch. The lady taking the order was very helpful, friendly and answered right away. To my surprise and delight, when I got home I had the confirmation and fedex shipping information waiting in my email. They should be here today.

I hope to find more things that I can order from Rocketmoto. This is the kind of place that I want to support. Think about all the bad customer service threads or don't buy from this person or that person that we see all too often. Its kinda nice to be able to say hey, go buy here cause they did me right and a great price.

MH