General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Order Linda/Softail Girl Memorial Patch

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011 | 03:54 PM
Texas Roadie
|
Road Warrior
Default Order Linda/Softail Girl Memorial Patch

*** This has been approved by HDF and HDF Admin to be posted in this section,,, if you're not interested and have no desire to purchase one, move on and do not rain on this parade, this is a special hand made patch for members who want to buy one in memory of Linda Allard who died from cancer on Jan 19th of this year it's for folks that loved Linda and the inspriration that she brought to this forum and the awareness she brought to cancer, get an annual physical if you want to do something positive about cancer early detection is the key nuff said*** Thanks John TN HDF Admin Staff

To order a memorial patch for Linda Allard/Softail Girl (see pic of patch below)... The patches will be $8.50 each and that includes shipping.

PM me your name and e-mail address and number of patches you are ordering if you want to pay through pay pal.

Or contact me for other purchasing options.

Old 03-26-2011 | 10:29 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Exclamation Order Linda/Softail Girl Memorial Patch

Texas Roadie did a fabulous job of producing a patch in Linda/Softail Girls memory if any of you are interested in getting one.

Old 03-26-2011 | 10:50 AM
wideglidebob
Elite HDF Member

that would be nice for her family to wear but if we all were to wear a patch for everyone we would need a trench coat who was she part of h.d ******* daughter or wife?

Old 03-26-2011 | 10:58 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin
Veteran: Army

Very nice, but I think you should tell everyone where the money is going.

Old 03-26-2011 | 11:13 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

The money is going to Texas Roadie as she is the one literally making and sewing the patches herself. This is a patch the Queens of the Road Group of this board designed and settled on to wear in honor of Linda's memory plain and simple.

Last edited by GeorgiaGirl; 03-26-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-26-2011 | 11:16 AM
dan conner
Ultimate HDF Member

so, another good person dies from cancer...a donation to the american cancer society seems more appropriate. take the time to call your elected officials and tell them we need more funds allocated to stopping this disease. your time and money can be better spent on trying to find a cure for this illness. JMO

Old 03-26-2011 | 11:23 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

If you must know, that's already been done by most of the women in the QOTR section, out of our own pockets, thank you very much. Anyone interested in making a contribution in Linda's name the family requested it be made to the Canadian Cancer Society.

Old 03-26-2011 | 11:29 AM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member
Old 03-26-2011 | 11:48 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member

wideglidebob you must not read much here FYI,,, This is who she was "My Hero" read my sig!!

It's such a nice custom one of a kind patch made from a love for Linda and her inspiration and zest for life and her love of her Harley that she brought to this forum, I think I'll buy two, one for my vest and one to frame on my wall as a memorial,,, thanks Texas Roadie for that heartfelt design and custom handmade one at a time look, thanks Karen for helping our forum members know of this custom memorial patch.

For those that aren't interested in this find another parade to rain on, if you would like to make a donation to a cancer cause, then send that I challenge you to make that much of a donation or more in lieu of buying this patch, Texas Roadie ain't making a dime probably losing money in time, it's the thought that counts, so give if you wish or buy a memorial patch if you wish, and yes cancer is a terrible way to die, Linda carried her cross in life you could say, you might have to try it one day, Linda did. R.I.P. Linda Allard!!

Originally Posted by wideglidebob
that would be nice for her family to wear but if we all were to wear a patch for everyone we would need a trench coat who was she part of h.d ******* daughter or wife?

Old 03-26-2011 | 12:27 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Originally Posted by wideglidebob
Though your post really doesn't deserve to be dignified with a reply:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/in-me...tail-girl.html

Quick Reply: Order Linda/Softail Girl Memorial Patch