General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BEWARE! EZ-UP fails and NO warranty offered....

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 08:02 AM
handyhoward
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HOG_0308
dude this is a closed case! Rod did the right thing and replaced it at no cost and stated he would back his product and take care of his customers. you didn't read all the posts. everyone is happy now...

Moving on... NEXT IN LINE!
You can always just stop "clicking" on this thread if you have nothing further to learn... but do not begin to presume that everyone should just move on because you're bored. And do not dare for one minute to presume that everyone is happy... you probably got a trophy as a kid even though you were on the losing team. Lest I digress...

Glofish88 even with his "feel good" post and 180 degree turnaround, deep down still harbors some resentment that it all had to come to this. And as I posted earlier and as has been astutely reposted, Rod of Wheelock keeps showing his poor little abused boy feelings in his half-assed, excuse ridden apology and his follow up posts.

If you want to move on, do so... remain part of the problem. JMO

Old 03-24-2011, 08:11 AM
FatJohn
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vrodb
Lesson learned….
Nice response. Way to step up.

Old 03-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by handyhoward
Glofish88 even with his "feel good" post and 180 degree turnaround, deep down still harbors some resentment that it all had to come to this. And as I posted earlier and as has been astutely reposted, Rod of Wheelock keeps showing his poor little abused boy feelings in his half-assed, excuse ridden apology and his follow up posts.

If you want to move on, do so... remain part of the problem. JMO
Sorry but it's hard for me to take someone serious when their complaining about the actions of another when they themselves seem compelled to resort to name calling....

Old 03-24-2011, 02:29 PM
handyhoward
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Robotech
Sorry but it's hard for me to take someone serious when their complaining about the actions of another when they themselves seem compelled to resort to name calling....
I don't understand... you have taken the liberty to take part of my comment out of context and purport to calling it name calling. If being part of the problem is name calling then so be it. You too can remain part of the problem.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:40 PM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've also been considering an EZ-UP, but no more.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by handyhoward
I don't understand... you have taken the liberty to take part of my comment out of context and purport to calling it name calling. If being part of the problem is name calling then so be it. You too can remain part of the problem.
And as I posted earlier and as has been astutely reposted, Rod of Wheelock keeps showing his poor little abused boy feelings in his half-assed, excuse ridden apology and his follow up posts.
It's not out of context. You were complaining about how he was following up his appologies and could have worded the same gripe without the name calling.

(EDITED) And as I posted earlier and as has been astutely reposted, Rod of Wheelock keeps giving us his half-assed, excuse ridden apologies and his follow up posts. (changed or added words italicised)
You didn't. You're choice. Choosing to do so, in my eyes, does not make you a credible or rational voice when it comes to making any kind of judgment call on someone else's behavior. Not saying you can't have your opinion, just saying I can choose not to listen to it.

Last edited by Robotech; 03-24-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:02 PM
PFWiz
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 387 Likes on 231 Posts

I just had a thought... (no, don't be shocked!)

Do you suppose the powers that be would have closed this thread a long time ago if Rod was still a sponsor?

I have seen some threads that were closed amazingly fast (any thread that even hints that cop may have done something wrong comes to mind) with much less bashing being done than in this one.

I was just sitting here wondering when all the bashing was gonna stop when I had that thought...

Inquiring minds want to know...

Old 03-24-2011, 03:09 PM
mark10
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bagga
i don't have a center stand and never wanted one. i don't understand the fascination with center stands and why anyone would want one. i just don't get it.

there are a couple of advantages to a center stand
- when you park in a garage you are taking up less space, making it easier to place for winter storage
- changing oil, the bike is straight so the oil drains
- washing and detailing, easier to get to things on the left side

Old 03-24-2011, 04:52 PM
bubbas1
Road Captain
Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by PFWiz
I just had a thought... (no, don't be shocked!)

Do you suppose the powers that be would have closed this thread a long time ago if Rod was still a sponsor?

I have seen some threads that were closed amazingly fast (any thread that even hints that cop may have done something wrong comes to mind) with much less bashing being done than in this one.

I was just sitting here wondering when all the bashing was gonna stop when I had that thought...

Inquiring minds want to know...
+1
Was wondering why it wasnt shut down after the OP got what he wanted and the seller admitted he could have handled it better. Seems like just a pile on now.