General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just checked out Buckeye Harley (formerly F&S)

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 11:44 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonic69
If they are keeping the old employees they are going to have to change their attitude and arrogance. I live 4 miles away and will travel to Richmond, IN or Govers HD to buy parts. A friend of mine walked in there last wednesday and a guy from a desk yelled welcome to Buckeye HD and didn't get up or look up for that fact. Not much of a change so far.
Govers prob is the best of the bunch in this area

Old 03-13-2011, 01:11 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
Was gonna get an F&S shirt myself (don't have one), but they were still marked 25.95 (the reason I never had one in the first place....lol).
Why don't you just get a Victory shirt?

Old 03-13-2011, 01:12 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by KBFXDLI
Why don't you just get a Victory shirt?
already have some

Old 03-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Booey424
Grand HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
already have some
I was in Reno,Ohio and I stopped at the Victory dealer. It was very small. It might actually be in Marietta. Their shirts were $26. I didn't buy one

Old 03-13-2011, 05:27 PM
psyco1
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike43302
If Thiels new dealership is anything like there dealership in Upper Sandusky, then you'll be very happy with there service.
Mike
That's what I was thinking, good place, had a great experience last year when they had the Triumph demo days.

Old 03-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Mike05
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember when F&S was selling Suzuki's on Fruedenberger Avenue in the mid 1960's. Bought my '05 Heritage from the old Dixie Highway shop. Used to be a good shop. Always friendly and always had good stock. The new building is nice but maybe more than they needed. My last trip to F&S was for brake pads and primary fluid, neither of which they had. Went to H-D Center in Richmond and got everything I needed. Sure hope Buckeye improves on their service and parts.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:56 PM
XL50#674
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Shu, Maybe they can sell you an HD so you will park the metric-I mean VIC LOL! just busting your chopps.

See I only like to get the dealer shirts as I collect them and when I go out of state I make it a point to get an HD shirt from a dealer, but always try to hit the sales rack.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:23 PM
willw
Cruiser

Hey! Bought my 07 Dyna LowRider at Thiel's Wheels in Upper Sandusky and had a great experience. Hope the new Buckeye store is a good one too.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:56 PM
BuckeyeMan
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone been there in the last day or so to see if they have shirts with the Buckeye football player on the HD? Can someone report when they find?

Old 04-01-2011, 06:06 PM
CLB325
Stage I
Default Did you see this?

Found this article today....looks like Buckeye is the hot place to check out...seems like things are turning around.

There’s a new dealer in Dayton and it’s a nice and welcoming change.** Buckeye Harley-Davidson, formerly known as F & S Harley-Davidson on North Dixie Drive is a nice place to walk into and feel like you are part of a new family.* Buckeye acquired the old F & S Harley-Davidson on March 7, 2011 and what a change for the better.* When you walk in the door, you are greeted by many of the staff.* They are there to help you whether it is to find you the right bike or clothing or parts and accessories.*

One of the things you will notice is that the staff works with you.* They are not pushy.* They want you to be happy and want you to feel good about the bike you are wanting.* They also want to make sure it is a perfect fit so you are happy and that bike is tailored to your needs and wants.*

In speaking with the owner his main goal is to make sure you are happy and treated as a person no matter what you are there for.* They have revamped the store, did a little house cleaning and will probably be hiring soon if business keeps going the way it is going.

Advertisement

There are many bikes, clothing and accessories that you can choose from and if they don’t have it.* I am sure if you ask for it they will get it in for you.* That is just the type of business it is.

Service department is immaculate.* They seem to be honest and upfront.* Now that’s something you don’t find every day.

Buckeye is not new to the motorcycle business.* They have another store in Northern Sandusky, OH where they sell metric bikes.* With that being said they are willing to take not just Harley’s on trade but metric bikes as well.* Now, you don’t find that at many Harley dealerships.*

Buckeye would love for you to stop by and take a look around and see what they have to offer.* You will be glad you did.

Quick Reply: Just checked out Buckeye Harley (formerly F&S)