General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just checked out Buckeye Harley (formerly F&S)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 10:32 AM
BuckeyeMan
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did anyone see the picture of the football player on the Harley on their web site? Love the logo and hope they have this logo on their shirts. Anyone note if they had their own Buckeye HD shirts yet? If none in yet can anyone report on when they do arrive?

Old 03-12-2011, 11:10 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckeyeMan
Did anyone see the picture of the football player on the Harley on their web site? Love the logo and hope they have this logo on their shirts.
wouldn't it have made more sense to go with something Dayton related, like the Dayton Flyers perhaps instead of Columbus?
Me and a couple of friends were talking about that

Last edited by schumacher; 03-12-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:59 AM
BuckeyeMan
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the Buckeyes are state-wide. It is a match made in heaven. Love the logo and bet they sell many just based on the Buckeye theme, although I am not sure this will not fly well with the Ohio State licensing dept. Very surprised this is not a violation.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Softtail Deluxe
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright guys ...........Where is this place ?

Old 03-12-2011, 12:33 PM
SamStone
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 177 Likes on 89 Posts

Between Dayton and Vandalia on Dixie Drive (Rt 25)

Old 03-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Softtail Deluxe
Road Captain

Originally Posted by SamStone
Between Dayton and Vandalia on Dixie Drive (Rt 25)
Thanks ..........I'll have to check them out .

Old 03-12-2011, 01:27 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckeyeMan
I am not sure this will not fly well with the Ohio State licensing dept. Very surprised this is not a violation.
it probably is

Old 03-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Curt1953
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 97 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by melhdstewart
I'm guessing that you were in F&S late summer of 09-recently. I know that when my husband worked at that location he said there were a few salesmen there that had that could care less attitude. And he would never have waited 2 weeks to call you back. You would have left there on the prefect bike for you. Which is exactly why he is trying to get hired back on there. I just hope that this new dealer treats their employees better than F&S did. He had a passion for selling bikes. It was never about the sale. He was a matchmaker for people and their machines. He loved fitting someone to their soul-mate in a Harley. He took great pride in making sure each of his customers was truly in love with the bike they chose. And it he made it his life's work to maintain a close bond with most of his customers. I remember being out to eat at Miller Lane and 5 guys coming up to us throughout the night and shaking his hand. He was respected in that area for his bike selling technique. He never had $$ signs in his head. To him it was more important that people be on the right bike. Praying he gets hired back there. He's never been the same since he left Harley Sales for his Government job.
His name isn't Chris is it. He's the one that sold me my 08 1200C. After me going back and forth between a couple dealers i desided to bye from Chris at F&S. He also sold a used Nightster to my ol'lady. I think it was in 09 Chris told us that he got promoted to sales manager. Seemed like a month after that we didn't see him anymore. I asked around what happen to Chris and everyone just said he didn't work there anymore. I always responded that they lost a good salesman.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:35 PM
mike43302
5th Gear

If Thiels new dealership is anything like there dealership in Upper Sandusky, then you'll be very happy with there service.
Mike

Old 03-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Sonic69
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If they are keeping the old employees they are going to have to change their attitude and arrogance. I live 4 miles away and will travel to Richmond, IN or Govers HD to buy parts. A friend of mine walked in there last wednesday and a guy from a desk yelled welcome to Buckeye HD and didn't get up or look up for that fact. Not much of a change so far.

Quick Reply: Just checked out Buckeye Harley (formerly F&S)