General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Roc Harley on e-bay ???

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 05:20 AM
NewRoc Harley
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You are over the top now

Originally Posted by llbigbird
While they may be great people in person, the OP bought through their EBay store and has not had his issue resolved. To come on here and sing praise about your "brick and mortar" shop and not do anything to help the OP says to me "screw you because I do not have to see your face". I judge a business by word of mouth of CUSTOMERS not owners or employees and this one is not good for New Roc Harley in eyes.
WOW, lots of strident posts when all could be corrected with a call to the store. I am on holiday, so I apologize I wont be back for about 10 days, but please call Andrew at the store and any missing parts, etc will be sent out quickly. As an aside, HD has made all dealers "agree" to stop selling on ebay and quite frankly @#%$&^#$-ed with us that did, so I am sorry if stuff was delayed or missing, but if you want help, call the store, if you just wanna bash the store, this seems like the place to do it. Jack.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:28 AM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All of the H-D discount dealers I've ordered accessories from only order about every 2 to 3 weeks from Harley. At least that's what Chicago H-D told me.

Old 06-15-2011, 05:41 AM
llbigbird
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by NewRoc Harley
WOW, lots of strident posts when all could be corrected with a call to the store. I am on holiday, so I apologize I wont be back for about 10 days, but please call Andrew at the store and any missing parts, etc will be sent out quickly. As an aside, HD has made all dealers "agree" to stop selling on ebay and quite frankly @#%$&^#$-ed with us that did, so I am sorry if stuff was delayed or missing, but if you want help, call the store, if you just wanna bash the store, this seems like the place to do it. Jack.
OP stated he has called the store and emailed. Does the store shut down when you are gone? 3 months to resolve an issue? I am not bashing the store but the stating an OPINION about the service that a fellow member posted about. Also it took you 3 replies to attempt to offer to help OP.