General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Roc Harley on e-bay ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 06:33 PM
NewRoc Harley
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Out of his mind, and a liar!

Originally Posted by SlaminXL1200
Did mean to confuse you, Reggie Pinks building is sold. What I meant is NewRoc itself (the business thats at 8 industrial lane) is going out of business. He is way behind and Harley Davidson corporate does not Like the owner and is putting alot of pressure on him. Harley wants a central location for NJ NY CT and in Harleys Eyes White plains is the answer. The Owner is trying to make deals to make that happen with him (as a silent owner). My source who is very close to a realtor in the area is getting me the info little by little. But so far everything that came from her that was told by the rep has been 100% on the money.
You make your own conclusion. Im just telling you what I heard so no one gets burned. Its up to you to make your own educated decision
I am the owner of NewRoc. Slaminxl1200 us using my name (look up his profile-but is too retarded to even spell it correctly). We are not closing, going out of business, or whatever he has lied about. We are the #1 dealer in NY and Connecticut, and have over 100 new bikes on our floor. We treat all our customers fairly, so just like the over 2500 satified bike deals we have done, come down and make your own!

Old 05-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Kanebanger
Road Captain

So what about the OP's issue with his order?

Old 05-08-2011, 08:47 PM
combat_doc
Cruiser

never mind that........come down and buy a bike

Old 06-07-2011, 01:55 PM
NewRoc Harley
4th Gear

Originally Posted by wraplock
So then NewRoc is on it's way out but we will soon be getting a new dealership centrally located in Westchester County in the White Plains area? I like it! I sure do miss Reggie Pink's.. I was a member of White Plains HOG but we lost the chapter when Leslie lost the dealership. I hope the guy's from NewRoc have nothing to do with a new dealership in White Plains though. . Everyone I know complains about the attitude over at NewRoc. As I stated previously I work within 5 minutes of NewRoc and live 30 Minutes away but order my parts from Chicago rather than suffer the arrogant attitude of N/R. I have a friend with Parts on order and a scheduled date to install them. I'll let him know. Funny thing... they are still advertising 200 bikes in stock on the local radio stations.
The reason we are still advertising is that we are OPEN and here to stay! We have more bikes in stock than any dealer within 100 miles of here. Sounds like you have a h*rdon for us, which is OK, but if you ever want to come down and discuss your issues we would gladly try to satify your needs.

There really is no reason for all of you to keep writing about us closing, since it "ain't happening" as the saying goes. As for all the ebay comments, HD, in my opinion, put the screws to all of us ebay guys, and now they have "illegalized" selling with 3rd party vendors (ebay, amazon, etc) effective the end of next month...so for those who haven't gone away yet, they will in the next couple of weeks.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:16 AM
wraplock
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[quote=NewRoc Harley;8423131] . Sounds like you have a h*rdon for us, which is OK, but if you ever want to come down and discuss your issues we would gladly try to satify your needs.

Hmmm you choose to take this to a personal level by sending me a PM rather than communicating to me through the forum and then you come back here saying that I have a hardon for you?!?! As I told you in my return PM your poor customer service is your problem not mine. I simply exercise my option to shop elsewhere. Deal with it. I don't have a "hardon" for you....I told you in my PM I won't shop at your dealership because of the broken wheel rim you sold and installed on my Brother's then brand new 2005 Roadking that he finally had to have another dealer warranty replace.

When I was in college I had a business professor who told us that "it costs ten times as much money to gain a new customer as it does to keep and old one". Something you would do well to learn.

Old 06-09-2011, 05:50 AM
tcarille
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Hey,im late to this discussion,but new roc-you still didn't answer the question about op's order??you can bitch and moan about the bad publicity,but why don't you just answer the question,about the issue??thats what started all of this.let me just say,i work selling car parts at an auto wrecker,in this area and deal with people all day long.you know when their is an issue,ya gotta take care of it.also guys been dealing with moroneys for last four-five years.family and i , have bought total of 6 bikes since '07.have had issues and bitches at times,but always got taken care of.go see danny in service,steve in parts or richie croce in sales. Tell them tony c.sent you...

Old 06-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Firenailer
Road Master
Received 133 Likes on 95 Posts

I bought my bike from them last November, as well as my windshield, side bags, backrest, luggage rack and Speedo/Tach. I haven't had any problems at all. Just talk to Al at the parts counter and in a couple of weeks get a call, and go pick up my stuff.
I appreciate the discount they give me for buying my bike there, but even so, prices are what they are, and the cost of doing business in Westchester shouldn't surprise anyone who lives here.
I'd rather deal with, and try to give my business to a local dealer, than try to save a couple of bucks on the internet. Having lost the nearby BMW Shop and having to go 60 miles to the nearest dealer for parts and service kind of sucks! Just sayin'

Old 06-12-2011, 11:13 PM
rsarno
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I got my 04 silver FLSTCI from them this past Sat. Didnt have a single bad experience throughout the entire shopping/purchasing/delivery process.

If you are having issues, bring it up to Jack (owner), he will make sure to give the matter special attention.

I have been there 4 times ... he was there and available 3 out of my 4 visits. Very helpful.

Ill also add, i havent been to a lot of dealerships ... but both floors of his showroom were packed with bikes, and the shop is STUFFED ... some there for service, some pre-owneds that get lined up outside i imagine. My point is, they look very much OPEN heh.

Last edited by rsarno; 06-12-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:30 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rsarno
I got my 04 silver FLSTCI from them this past Sat. Didnt have a single bad experience throughout the entire shopping/purchasing/delivery process.

If you are having issues, bring it up to Jack (owner), he will make sure to give the matter special attention.

I have been there 4 times ... he was there and available 3 out of my 4 visits. Very helpful.

Ill also add, i havent been to a lot of dealerships ... but both floors of his showroom were packed with bikes, and the shop is STUFFED ... some there for service, some pre-owneds that get lined up outside i imagine. My point is, they look very much OPEN heh.
+1 on that. Jack ( owner ) cares about his customers. With out them he has no busness. He is there most of the time. In sales John and Al have always done right by me. Dee in cloths is a grate lady. Always helpful. If you got a problem no one can solve ask for Jack.

Old 06-14-2011, 03:40 PM
llbigbird
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

While they may be great people in person, the OP bought through their EBay store and has not had his issue resolved. To come on here and sing praise about your "brick and mortar" shop and not do anything to help the OP says to me "screw you because I do not have to see your face". I judge a business by word of mouth of CUSTOMERS not owners or employees and this one is not good for New Roc Harley in eyes.

Quick Reply: New Roc Harley on e-bay ???