Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Treasure Coast Harley

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 02:09 AM
VTGlideRider
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Treasure Coast Harley

I'm in the process of selling my house in Vermont and moving to the Port St Lucie FL area. In doing some research on the area i noticed that Treasure Coast HD in Stuart would be my closest dealer. Anyone have any experience with them and/or their HOG chapter? Thanks!

Old 03-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Grillfish
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have not, but welcome to FL. I went to school in Vt and relatives still live there (Burlington, Fair Haven, Bennington, Springfield). My uncle owns land in Benson when I go each Nov for opening week of deer season.

Check out the regional section of the forum. Might be able to find some local folks in SFL.

Ride safe and have fun.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:26 AM
2WheelGlider
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been in that store on numerous occasions. Never bought anything major there or had any service work done, but it appears to be a well ran store. Has a pirate theme all throughout the store and they always seem to have some kind of event on the weekend making for a fun time. Everyone I ever ran into in the store was very friendly.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:33 AM
VTGlideRider
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Grillfish
I have not, but welcome to FL. I went to school in Vt and relatives still live there (Burlington, Fair Haven, Bennington, Springfield). My uncle owns land in Benson when I go each Nov for opening week of deer season.

Check out the regional section of the forum. Might be able to find some local folks in SFL.

Ride safe and have fun.
Thanks for the welcome but I'm not quite there yet. Still have to settle things with the house in Vermont before I can head down. November is a fun time to be here for a Floridian!

Old 03-03-2011, 03:10 PM
bkelly1956
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wife and I were there for the first time a few weeks ago just for some accessories. Haven't bought a bike or anything major from them. Nor have wehad any service done. All that said, the initial impression was very positive. Upon pulling up, we were greeted by a gentleman who admired our rides, told us a bit about what was going on that day and told us about some good area riding and restaurants. We chatted casually for 10 minutes or so. We later found out he was the owner. Our experience with every staff member that day was similar. At one point we were talking to the motorclothes manager and a fellow came by sweeping the floor. We were introduced...he was the GM. Small details for sure, but things like that are usually pretty sound indicators of a well run business. JMHO