General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's the one thing you'll never try again on a bike??

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 02:03 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,074 Likes on 17,940 Posts

Originally Posted by cromagnon
Really, sex is not all that great on the bike. If you have her lean over against it and get behind, that's pretty good, but does that count?

I'll differ on that , the one thing I will never repeat is getting a BJ & 70 mph at 2 in the morning on an empty 4 lane , damn that girl was flexible . Do A little side saddle action , loose some hair & skin to the zipper it was different .

Old 02-26-2011, 02:21 AM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KBFXDLI
Bar Parking lot wheelies at Midnight in front of multiple females after drinking for several hours...don't ask why.
I don't have to ask why. I know.

This one brought back memories of my first motorcycle crash. I was 6 years old on a Honda trail 50. My dad used to ride behind me on his cruiser, on the city streets of Del City, OK. I waved at some girls on the elementary school playground and hit a speed bump. First time I ever experienced a 'death-wobble'. (at about 15 mph). Road-rashed right arm, and got to soak that in hot soapy water for about an hour while mom screamed at dad. Got the bike fixed and was back up and out a week later.

A Del City LEO tried to pull us over, Dad stopped, I hauled *** (at about 25 mph). I got home, stashed the bike, and waited in the alley for my dad to get back. I heard him pull up and went to meet him at the drive-way. I didn't notice the cop walk up when I was laughing and bragging about how "I got away, and you didn't". Dad just laughed and said, "Really Mr. Bad-***, turn around." Cop was cool and after fake chewing me out, he told my dad that it was probably the funniest thing he has seen. Apparently, I was *****-out and tucked in going around the corners.

Old 02-26-2011, 06:44 AM
seph10
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Take a deer out of the woods,,had a 400 yamaha dirt bike,,shot a deer a couple miles in the woods,,got the great idea,,,go get the bike,,throw it over the bars,tank and seat,,sit on the deer,,,yep great idea,,,oh to be young and stupid again,,those were the days,,LOL,,,