General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Socal Style History Lesson

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 09:31 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,070 Likes on 17,937 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
What's up with all the pent up hate and anger and racial innuendo? I'm glad my bringing this thread up provided a place for some of you to get it out.

Sounds like some need to skip to directly to step 4 and don't worry about the first three.
You might want to get a clue before you mouth off , nobody doing any hating here and if you look at the responder's places of origin I believe your talking about you'll find we all live smack in the middle of it and some probably are Hispanic . We're just calling it like it is and the names used here by everybody , take the pc **** and wander on over the HDTalking forum they have lots of room for that over there .

Old 02-13-2012, 09:43 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
You might want to get a clue before you mouth off , nobody doing any hating here and if you look at the responder's places of origin I believe your talking about you'll find we all live smack in the middle of it and some probably are Hispanic . We're just calling it like it is and the names used here by everybody , take the pc **** and wander on over the HDTalking forum they have lots of room for that over there .
Just calling it like "I" see it. I didn't realize they moved this over into the BS section with the general pop or I guess I'd have never brought back up. It is what it is.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:48 PM
2010Deluxeguy
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Just so the midwest and eastern boys can understand a bit more about the "viclas". Most of us are rollin on a shotgun shock so we can get into our driveways quickly when the cops are chasin us, so the unrideable comments are not relavent. Not to mention the fact that our necks actually allow us to turn our heads around far enough to see that the pipes dont hit the curb when backing in. I'll concede that they arent as convenient to cruise around the country on, but when we retire, we might consider gettin a geezer glide

Old 02-13-2012, 09:50 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,070 Likes on 17,937 Posts

Just calling it like "I" see it. I didn't realize they moved this over into the BS section with the general pop or I guess I'd have never brought back up. It is what it is.
Yah ok , noticed you changed your location all of a sudden too . Was wondering why somebody back east felt we were being racist out here about the very subject the thread started about . That is what it is .

Old 02-13-2012, 09:54 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 2010Deluxeguy
Just so the midwest and eastern boys can understand a bit more about the "viclas". Most of us are rollin on a shotgun shock so we can get into our driveways quickly when the cops are chasin us, so the unrideable comments are not relavent. Not to mention the fact that our necks actually allow us to turn our heads around far enough to see that the pipes dont hit the curb when backing in. I'll concede that they arent as convenient to cruise around the country on, but when we retire, we might consider gettin a geezer glide
When I get a clue, I may realize I need to pass my down and step up to a geezer glide as well...I'm almost there! Luckily I'm laying out in the flatlands these days since mine couldn't make it back across the country when I left the mil and was stuck in these flatlands.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:04 PM
RedNose44
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,084 Likes on 2,601 Posts

What's racist? Cholo, Vato? Half my friends are Mexican, and they don't take these terms as racist. Maybe I missed something...

Old 02-13-2012, 10:24 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by twizted biker
yah ok , noticed you changed your location all of a sudden too . Was wondering why somebody back east felt we were being racist out here about the very subject the thread started about . That is what it is .
really?!

Old 02-13-2012, 10:26 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,572 Likes on 2,890 Posts

Originally Posted by RedNose44
What's racist? Cholo, Vato? Half my friends are Mexican, and they don't take these terms as racist. Maybe I missed something...
Yep. Fact of life. Not racist.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:43 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Yah ok , noticed you changed your location all of a sudden too . Was wondering why somebody back east felt we were being racist out here about the very subject the thread started about . That is what it is .
All of a sudden? lol Yeah, I got scared with the typical hate over here in the general pop. If you'll look at my user name, I think my location is still there. Guess I picked the wrong night to make that update, but I'm glad you noticed. lmao

Old 02-13-2012, 11:04 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All of a sudden? lol Yeah, I got scared with the typical hate over here in the general pop. If you'll look at my user name, I think my location is still there. Guess I picked the wrong night to make that update, but I'm glad you noticed. lmao
Mazeltov!!! Oh wait, did I say somethin wrong?!
Maybe I should change my name to 'Israel Yankee!'
Hahahahaha!!!
Whatever!

Quick Reply: Socal Style History Lesson