General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

StockPipesSuck.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 08:29 AM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,540 Likes on 932 Posts

Originally Posted by bigdawg11
Do Not use this site!!! Beware! It is a scam!!!! I had a pair of "Like New" pipes a buddy gave to me and decided to send them into 'stockpipessuck.com' to get the $75.00 they advertise on the site.
Well... after checking with them 12 days after UPS says they got them, I received an email stating they did get them and to expect a check 30 days after they received them.

Well... it is now 35 days after and they have crawled into a hole. They are ignoring all emails I send and I seem to be out my pipes as well as the $75.00.

Just an FYI... they are affiliated with 'American Custom' that retrofit pipes for a price. Apparently, they are scummers, er scammmers that need a meeting with a Louisville slugger.
Oh pleeeease, go cry to mommy. 5 days late & you whine like a baby. Hmmm, 2nd post too. LMFAO!

Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Hammerhead Pat
Stellar HDF Member
Received 960 Likes on 569 Posts

Pretty sure that Am.Custom and StockPipeSuck are under the same roof. You have to read the details. Won a complete exhaust off a 2011 S/G off ebay for $100 and sent the mufflers to StockPipeSuck and got my$75. They are legit!!

Old 03-10-2012, 05:13 PM
HD Jim
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do Not use this site!!! Beware! It is a scam!!!! I had a pair of "Like New" pipes a buddy gave to me and decided to send them into 'stockpipessuck.com' to get the $75.00 they advertise on the site.
Well... after checking with them 12 days after UPS says they got them, I received an email stating they did get them and to expect a check 30 days after they received them.

Well... it is now 35 days after and they have crawled into a hole. They are ignoring all emails I send and I seem to be out my pipes as well as the $75.00.

Just an FYI... they are affiliated with 'American Custom' that retrofit pipes for a price. Apparently, they are scummers, er scammmers that need a meeting with a Louisville slugger.
a wee bit impatient are you?? suck it up and give it a couple more days!

Old 03-10-2012, 06:04 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Sent my pipes to American Custom after I got their retrofitted mufflers. When I sent them my pipes, I requested their mid-rumble baffles. Got the baffles and a check for the difference within a few weeks. No issues at all.

Old 03-10-2012, 06:37 PM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Keep your stock pipes, we'll all probably need them pretty soon, at least to get the inspection then swap them back out.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:03 PM
bigdawg11
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by golfblues
Oh pleeeease, go cry to mommy. 5 days late & you whine like a baby. Hmmm, 2nd post too. LMFAO!
Bite me... it'd be a different story if they didn't ignore the emails... what... you work for them or something... douche bags like you need to go back to your cave

Old 03-10-2012, 09:06 PM
bigdawg11
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
Sent my pipes to American Custom after I got their retrofitted mufflers. When I sent them my pipes, I requested their mid-rumble baffles. Got the baffles and a check for the difference within a few weeks. No issues at all.
Why would they send you a check if you sent in your pipes? I sent mine in and got them retrofitted as well.. just paid for them.. no check

Old 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,540 Likes on 932 Posts

Bite me... it'd be a different story if they didn't ignore the emails... what... you work for them or something... douche bags like you need to go back to your cave
Keep on crying. You will feel better soon.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:49 AM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Why would they send you a check if you sent in your pipes? I sent mine in and got them retrofitted as well.. just paid for them.. no check

I wrote that wrong. Didn't want to be grounded waiting on the new slip-ons, so I ordered the slip-ons, gave them a try, and then sent in my originals.

Of course, dummy me, I did all this around the holidays. So it took a couple of weeks to get the refund check and baffles.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:33 PM
fRESH88
Advanced

thanks! might have to check them out once I switch my pipes out.

Quick Reply: StockPipesSuck.com