General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Watched An Old Episode of Biker Build-Off w/ Billy Lane....my thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 10:56 AM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by not2kool
Political correctness at its worst. Claiming to be a bike builder and then have to borrow someone elses shop to build the bike. What a joke that was. The worst part was she won and actually took the credit for the win. Go figure.
I too remember that episode; terrible. The whole thing was just terrible, like nails on a chalkboard. But taking credit for the work of others, I would not expect less. She is not the only one in that boat. She has A LOT of friends to hang out with in that boat.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:40 PM
WVRoughrider
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Billy was a good bike builder,AS for christianty starting all the wars your just parroting liberal lies stalin, hitler,mao sure killed millions and had nothing to do with .And the country your living in is here because of those principles,sure sometimes it gets twisted,I agree but don't throw the baby out with the wash so to speak.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:53 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Lane made a big mistake, no doubt and I think prison was the best thing for him. He definately needed an attitude adjustment but lets not forget, the man that was killed had been drinking also. Ive met Lane and Ive seen his work. Hes very talented and I think when he is released, he will bounce back.

Old 01-29-2011, 10:41 PM
Shredd522
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slyder
honestly.......if somebody said they were going to "save" me....id punch them in the throat! I dont like religion in any shape or form. Look what people have done because of religion in the last thousand years. Its started every war in some way or another. To come out and say on national tv that your going to save a man and push your beliefs on him is kinda low class IMO. Maybe Billy didnt want to be saved. Maybe Billy wants to drink himself to death....Let him. That being said.......hes a total douche for taking somebody elses life instead of his own.
Too true on the religion part. Billy deserves every bit of any prison time they gave him and more. What a dick.