General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yearly finance options

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Zac Strayer
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greenstreetbob
I was approved with Harley for the 9.99% with a mid to upper 700 credit score. One credit union I checked would approve me with a 3.9% but my debt to income ratio is way too high because I am paying a mortgage and rent until my house sells. I told them I can afford it and that my credit speaks for itself, but they would not budge, so I will probably take the deal from Harley and after my house sells, I will refinance with a better rate. Thanks everyone.

BTW, I can't decide between another Dyna or a Deluxe.
crap where was that at? i plan to go in there next week and see if get approved for finance but im not sure how my credit is. my credit isnt bad but it aint the best either. im hopin for atleast 8 or lower. guess ill hold my breath when he lets me know.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:25 PM
SUPRPIG
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Always compare apples to apples. Once you decide to buy look at the price of the bike, what you are going to put down, and the actual amount of the loan for a specific time. Then compare all your sources of loans and find out the lowest monthly payment. Many loans have hidden costs but advertise a lower interest rate and you pay more. Bottom dollar is... the bottom dollar.