Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you out run the cops?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 04:25 AM
Twohulabears
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you out run the cops?

Since we have had topics about doing burnouts and popping wheelies, I figured the next topic should be how to out run the police!

So, any ideas?

Old 09-29-2006, 04:37 AM
dgator66
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How do you out run the cops?

Make lots of left turns and stay off the brakes. Most people when running tend to take right turns because they don't have to cross traffic. Most cops habitually look right and look for tail lights or brake lights. Loud pipes aren't gonna help your cause much. Your best bet is to find a place to hole up and do it quickly and quietly. Then be patient. Radios are a powerful tool. Within about 2 seconds of you deciding to run, lots of folks in blue are going to know about it. My suggestion is that if you break the law, man up to it and take your licks. It ain't worth the danger you may cause to others to run.

Old 09-29-2006, 05:13 AM
SPRINGER
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,270 Likes on 1,976 Posts

A friend of mine used to be a policeman and I tried to outrun him, but he caught me and told me to knock if off. Normally what I try to do is out think them. The wife wanted me to go out for supper one night and I was running late. I try to ride my bike whenever I can and I got caught doing 74 in a 55. He asked me if I had an emergency and I said no, I was late and was trying to catch up with the wife. It was the truth and he let me off with just a warning. I really think that he was just on his way home but he had to say something anyway. He also lives in the same town that I do, so maybe that helped.

Old 09-29-2006, 05:15 AM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh I know...

First you have to get paint that is water soluble. Then you need a rotating licenseplate.

You run till they cant see you for a minute, pull through a carwash, change the plate and wham!

Used to be a green maverick now its a pink one!

Oh if that doesnt work, run over lots of people cause cops tend to not run people over when chasing. Make sure the bodies fall in the road!

Old 09-29-2006, 05:54 AM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 3,878 Likes on 1,415 Posts

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

Oh I know...

First you have to get paint that is water soluble. Then you need a rotating licenseplate.

You run till they cant see you for a minute, pull through a carwash, change the plate and wham!

Used to be a green maverick now its a pink one!

Oh if that doesnt work, run over lots of people cause cops tend to not run people over when chasing. Make sure the bodies fall in the road!
So you'd paint your car pink? Dude, that's a little scary, couldn't you have picked something a little less fruity? After all, if you're on the run, you really don't want to stand out too much!

Sorry, but that was too tough to resist!

Old 09-29-2006, 06:08 AM
SDMF
Road Warrior

Always carry a dozen of assorted donuts with you and start chucking them in the opposite direction you turn. Sooner or later you'll chuck his/her favorite one and they won't be able to resist.

No offense to those of you who are in law enforcment, I just couldn't 'resist' this opportunity.

Old 09-29-2006, 06:53 AM
06ultra
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: SDMF

Always carry a dozen of assorted donuts with you and start chucking them in the opposite direction you turn. Sooner or later you'll chuck his/her favorite one and they won't be able to resist.

No offense to those of you who are in law enforcment, I just couldn't 'resist' this opportunity.

LMAO

Old 09-29-2006, 07:15 AM
pointswhat
Road Captain

Just get a buddy to put the Krispy Kreme's fresh hot doughnut sign on! No offense to any of our LEO's out there.

Old 09-29-2006, 08:01 AM
surv1
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No problem:

Old 09-29-2006, 08:59 AM
mikeisglidn
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

dont fu*k up and you wont have to!!

Quick Reply: How do you out run the cops?