General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you out run the cops?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: How do you out run the cops?

ORIGINAL: Japscrap

HARLEY riders are supposed to be bad-***. If we are not then it's all just posing and pretending to be bad-***. Is it not more than just an image? I want to live the life not just be a pretender. I thought that having a HARLEY was a lifestyle. It can't be about just the bike because then what are we left with? No, it can't be that.

I wanted a HARLEY for the FREEDOM. Isn't that what being an AMERICAN is all about? Some of you guys disappoint me. I wonder if you are even real AMERICANS or HARLEY riders.

callin all troll police...troll police....callin all troll police

Old 09-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Honus
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you can't beat em, join em!

07' Heritage Peace Officer Edition

Old 09-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM

ORIGINAL: Japscrap

HARLEY riders are supposed to be bad-***. If we are not then it's all just posing and pretending to be bad-***. Is it not more than just an image? I want to live the life not just be a pretender. I thought that having a HARLEY was a lifestyle. It can't be about just the bike because then what are we left with? No, it can't be that.

I wanted a HARLEY for the FREEDOM. Isn't that what being an AMERICAN is all about? Some of you guys disappoint me. I wonder if you are even real AMERICANS or HARLEY riders.

callin all troll police...troll police....callin all troll police
We're on it

Old 10-01-2006, 04:36 AM
girlierider
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

Oh I know...

First you have to get paint that is water soluble. Then you need a rotating licenseplate.

You run till they cant see you for a minute, pull through a carwash, change the plate and wham!

Used to be a green maverick now its a pink one!

Oh if that doesnt work, run over lots of people cause cops tend to not run people over when chasing. Make sure the bodies fall in the road!

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 10-01-2006, 06:36 AM
Twohulabears
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: solorider

ORIGINAL: Brucest

This is by far the stupidist post I have ever read. Is it worth endangering innocent people just to try avoiding a traffic summons. Plus WHEN you get caught the Officer will empty his summons book on you and then arrest your a--.
I don't want to speak for the original poster, but I'm pretty sure this was intended to be a bit of sarcasm brought on by the threads discussing burnouts and wheelies...in other words, kinda supporting your position.

From Webster's

tongue-in-cheek ~ adj (ca. 1934) : characterized by insincerity, irony, or exaggeration

Solorider,
You got it right 100%! After seeing posts about how to do wheelies and how to do burnouts, I figured it would be easy to see that my question on how to out run the cops was just a joke! I also thought the little winkie face I posted would also help to let folks know it was just a joke. Guess not. But for those who didn't get it;
I don't think ANYONE should EVER try to out run the cops even after doing burnouts and wheelies.

Old 10-01-2006, 11:30 AM
solorider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Twohulabears

Solorider,
You got it right 100%!
Thanks, I kinda figgered. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 10-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Jular2
Road Captain

Even thinking about running is just plain STUPID !!!!!!!

Old 10-02-2006, 01:42 AM
5701andbroke
Advanced

cosmicHD, I am not interested in your thoughts about bad *** or ***** size. I have outrun the cops 4 times and it was a rush and a money saver each time. If I was riding with you you'd most likely pull over and rat me out.
One time it was a Illinois trooper. I saw him turn on his lights and make a u-turn in the median. I speeded up and around a bend there was an exit. I sat on the overpass while he hauled *** under me. another time a Michigan State Trooper tried to pull 8 of us over. We cut over 2 lanes and went up the exit while he kept on going. We all split up and got away. Once a Detroit cop turned on his lights and pointed for me to pull over. I was sitting at a light and he was on the other side of the road that has an island in it. By the time he got turned around and back to the intersection I was long gone. The 4th time I can't remember what happened except it was in Indiana and we had been up for a couple of days and the whole thing was really funny cause we ended up in front of the Indiana State post after we ditched the trooper. Now does that sound criminal or just having fun?

Old 10-02-2006, 08:14 PM
BikerMan
Banned

I would never ride with someone like you.

It sounds criminal to me. A felony actually. Some of LEO's in here can clarifiy that for me. Also, I have to wonder why you were up for several days in your Indiana story. Maybe the same reason you were up for so many days is the reason you felt compelled to run?

Old 10-03-2006, 01:39 AM
5701andbroke
Advanced

And your point is? What-da-f*&k, I got away didn't I? 4 points for the good guys, 0 for the nabbers. And your damn right you wouldn't be riding with me.

Quick Reply: How do you out run the cops?