General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lots of non-riders on the HD forum.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010 | 04:58 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member

Harley's suck....

I just come here to visit for the entertainment.

Old 12-22-2010 | 04:58 PM
Ratkiller
Tourer

Originally Posted by SouthernGuy8503
Well if that part of what you said is true then he worded wrong or didn't specify enough. If you read it, it sounds like he's talking about all non-riders rather they're interest in HDs or not. But if you think about it, if you're have some kind of interest in HDs enough to join a forum without owning a bike, then you're interested enough to want one and get one in the future.

Just my opinion though I guess. According to what he said my opinion probably doesn't matter because I don't have a Harley yet. But, by his logic then shouldn't my opinion matter more than his because I used to work for Harley instead of just buying their product? I don't agree with that but just going off the same logic as the OP to make a point lol.

Well I for one say stick around. Harley's future will look mighty dim if there weren't potential Harley rider's like yourself still out there.
Just saying.

Ratkiller

Old 12-22-2010 | 05:05 PM
CEJohnson21
Road Master

I guess if you are interested in Harleys this is a good place to get information.

Old 12-22-2010 | 05:06 PM
Ed Vanharley
Road Captain

Ok, Let me try to understand this post. A person has to participate in or own the thing they are interested in to be on this site. Some people research before they make a substantial purchase, god forbid they find this site not being a "Harley Owner" to find information

Old 12-22-2010 | 05:12 PM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member

Hell, there are a ton of people on here that own Harleys that aren't riders.......

Old 12-22-2010 | 05:17 PM
Lockman
Road Captain

I go on some hunting forums that are frequented by non-hunters that are tree hugging radicals...pain in the a$$. If someone is an an ENTHUSIAST or future rider sucking up some tid bits of wisdom, more power to them! The more knowledge, the better.

Old 12-22-2010 | 05:29 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member

who gives a crap.....

Old 12-22-2010 | 05:30 PM
TattoodCaptain
Road Warrior

I come on here just to poke the badass bikers with a stick

Old 12-22-2010 | 05:32 PM
schumacher
Club Member

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
Hell, there are a ton of people on here that own Harleys that aren't riders.......

Old 12-22-2010 | 05:41 PM
glockholiday
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Softtail Deluxe
To me .........there are no" non-riders" . They're just "bikeless" . Been there done that .
I'm just "bikeless". I've owned a dozen bikes from when I was 14 to my early twenties (only one Harley due to $$$). I also love offroading and I'm 30 now and have 3 kids so this is my ride for now

until I can afford toys for my family AND a Harley i have to choose family first but there will definitely be another Harley in my future it's in my blood. I just like keeping up on the subject and I have some experience with bikes so I try to help when I can.

Quick Reply: Lots of non-riders on the HD forum.