General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hdf members get together

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011 | 03:01 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

need that pic of ole Gonzee... napin in the driveway....

Old 06-07-2011 | 03:07 PM
sugartits
Advanced
Default First Gonzee Fest

I want to thank all of the wonderful people that were able to make it to "Gonzee Fest" ..
I want to send out a special thanks to all of you who helped us out by donating before the party got going and during the party. Thanks a lot for the wild rice (Woodtick). Thanks for the wonderful BBQ sauce. A special thanks to Ken aka pancake cooker lol. Your help was greatly apprecaited..
You gotta know those pancakes I tried cooking in the house were so bad..I gave them to my chickens, ducks, and geese. They wouldn't even eat them...lmao You should all be thankful Ken helped out with them...lol
Again, Thanks to all of you. It was really nice meeting all of you.
What a great group of people!
I'm so very happy we were able to find Terri all full of mud..don't know how she ended up 2 miles away from the party but glad you made it back..lol
Thanks again all!

Old 06-07-2011 | 03:15 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

Originally Posted by sugartits
I want to thank all of the wonderful people that were able to make it to "Gonzee Fest" ..
I want to send out a special thanks to all of you who helped us out by donating before the party got going and during the party. Thanks a lot for the wild rice (Woodtick). Thanks for the wonderful BBQ sauce. A special thanks to Ken aka pancake cooker lol. Your help was greatly apprecaited..
You gotta know those pancakes I tried cooking in the house were so bad..I gave them to my chickens, ducks, and geese. They wouldn't even eat them...lmao You should all be thankful Ken helped out with them...lol
Again, Thanks to all of you. It was really nice meeting all of you.
What a great group of people!
I'm so very happy we were able to find Terri all full of mud..don't know how she ended up 2 miles away from the party but glad you made it back..lol
Thanks again all!

Old 06-07-2011 | 03:31 PM
Fawkinnae
Novice

Originally Posted by scoteh
My pitiful few pics. I sure hope everyone else has more.

The bugs were thick and plentiful on the way home
So my question is how come your pics look like what I would expect pics to look like? and mine show up as little thumbnails. Looks like I need some hand holding. Great to see more pics too. The pig grill was a masterpiece!

Old 06-07-2011 | 04:00 PM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Fawkinnae
So my question is how come your pics look like what I would expect pics to look like? and mine show up as little thumbnails. Looks like I need some hand holding. Great to see more pics too. The pig grill was a masterpiece!
You can make big pics show up by linking to photobucket or a similar web picture hosting service. But when your photobucket account goes away, so does the pic. By posting them the hdf way they are actually uploaded to their service and stay in the thread, but appear as thumbnails until you roll over them or click on them. (non-expert explanation)

Old 06-07-2011 | 04:07 PM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member

Ken, it's an evo that's E_V_O.........1996, fairly standard stuff!

Old 06-07-2011 | 04:39 PM
Fawkinnae
Novice

Originally Posted by 96roadking
You can make big pics show up by linking to photobucket or a similar web picture hosting service. But when your photobucket account goes away, so does the pic. By posting them the hdf way they are actually uploaded to their service and stay in the thread, but appear as thumbnails until you roll over them or click on them. (non-expert explanation)
Thanks Jeff.

Old 06-07-2011 | 06:37 PM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member

I saw Gumby tonight. He is okay 'cept his knee is tweaked, he's limping noticably. He plans on having the shovel running this weekend. The headlight bucket and the left tank crossover tube were the big losers, other than the deer, of course. He's pretty thankful that it wasn't any worse. He said the deer was looking right into the headlight and that's what it hit first. But he was in his usual good mood. (Gumby was in a good mood, not the deer,lol)

Old 06-07-2011 | 06:40 PM
1skrewsloose
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 96roadking
Up from your nap already? I thought retarred poser types slept longer!
That's funny, one of those location jokes, had to be there to get it! good one!! If that's what you were going for?!

Old 06-07-2011 | 06:50 PM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose
That's funny, one of those location jokes, had to be there to get it! good one!! If that's what you were going for?!
Scoteh and I talked a bit about how he pronounced "retired", sounded like retarred and of course, if said quickly turned into "retard". I thought it was funny at the time. Of course a day of drinking makes some things seem funnier!

Quick Reply: Hdf members get together