General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hdf members get together

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011 | 08:41 PM
firefighter616
Club Member

bunch a handsome poseurs, putzes.......whateva

Old 06-06-2011 | 09:11 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

Sup Putzizs, Poszeers and party dawgs???

Docs bike got real dirty so we stopped in Springfield OH to wipe it down, didn't have any detail stuff so we called Schu over to help us out.... ya know... lemon pledge, micro fibre towels... Schu's the man! Then he tooks over to the lake for the sunset pics but I put my camera away when doc got all sentimental and ****.... Doc said "suset over the back of a Victory always makes him cry"... Thanks for the ride Schu..

Thanks to Gonzee for a weekend of sun, fun, searches and ticks.... special thanks to Sugartits for the ride... great food, good times, good people.... I will post the few pics I have when I get home... Thanks again.........

Old 06-07-2011 | 06:01 AM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by krwould
Sup Putzizs, Poszeers and party dawgs???

Docs bike got real dirty so we stopped in Springfield OH to wipe it down, didn't have any detail stuff so we called Schu over to help us out.... ya know... lemon pledge, micro fibre towels... Schu's the man! Then he tooks over to the lake for the sunset pics but I put my camera away when doc got all sentimental and ****.... Doc said "suset over the back of a Victory always makes him cry"... Thanks for the ride Schu..

Thanks to Gonzee for a weekend of sun, fun, searches and ticks.... special thanks to Sugartits for the ride... great food, good times, good people.... I will post the few pics I have when I get home... Thanks again.........
You forgot to mention lap...er.."dances"......

Old 06-07-2011 | 10:41 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. Looks like everyone had a blast.

Old 06-07-2011 | 11:49 AM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Looking at the pics and reading the details is putting a smile on my face while I sit here recovering from the surgery I had on my knee yesterday.

Thanks for posting them and keep em coming. Really sorry I missed it. If you have another I hope to be able to make it then.

Old 06-07-2011 | 12:21 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Hope you recover fast form the knee surgery IA. Best wishes.

Old 06-07-2011 | 12:42 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Hope you recover fast form the knee surgery IA. Best wishes.
Thanks GG. It's not a big deal (torn Meniscus), had the same thing done to the other knee a couple years ago and was riding within 3 weeks. This one wasn't near as extensive as the first. Maybe now I can finish that book since I can't really do anything else for a while.

Gonzee...be sure to post any updates on the Gumpster and Keep the stories and pics coming guys and girls!

Old 06-07-2011 | 01:33 PM
sucherman
Club Member

I'm one of the sorry no-shows, sad to say. Had some drama with the daughter and her ex, some threats were given and he knew I was planning on being gone so I figuered I'd surprize him and stay. She lives in the rental next door with my grandson. Anyway he was a no show so I shoulda, woulda, coulda, but i didn't. My loss for sure, maybe next time, if I'm still welcome, Dennis.

Old 06-07-2011 | 01:44 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by sucherman
I'm one of the sorry no-shows, sad to say. Had some drama with the daughter and her ex, some threats were given and he knew I was planning on being gone so I figuered I'd surprize him and stay. She lives in the rental next door with my grandson. Anyway he was a no show so I shoulda, woulda, coulda, but i didn't. My loss for sure, maybe next time, if I'm still welcome, Dennis.
NEXT YEAR INVITE THE DAUGHTERS EX, WE WILL SHOW HIM A GOOD TIME..wink, wink. LOL.

Old 06-07-2011 | 01:57 PM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by GONZEE
NEXT YEAR INVITE THE DAUGHTERS EX, WE WILL SHOW HIM A GOOD TIME..wink, wink. LOL.

Yeah, he will sleep with the fishes! ( and the rooster!)

Quick Reply: Hdf members get together