General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hdf members get together

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011 | 11:58 AM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Talking

Originally Posted by Fawkinnae
From this weekend forward I will define my life as "Before Gonzee Fest" (BGf) and "After Gonzee Fest (AGf). What a blast! Thanks so much Joe and Sherry for hosting such a great kick-*** party. Terry took something like 200 pictures and they are all good. Had a amazing time meeting everyone. Enjoyed walking every inch of Gonzeeland at 5am Saturday morning (after finally going to bed at 4am). Sorry to hear Gumby hit a deer but glad to hear he is O.K.
cant wait to see the rest of the pics, i think lol.you and your siste sure made things interesting and gave us a story or 2 we all will never forget. i do belive everyone had there moment at one poit or another.

Old 06-06-2011 | 12:30 PM
scoteh
Club Member

I didn't plan on riding all the way home, but did. Putted into the garage at 12:32 AM. I'm still a bit tired today (OK, a lot tired!). I have few pics but will get to them when I get some ambition.

It was a great time to be had by everyone who attended, even by the Wanderer. Great food (the breakfasts were fabulous, also) and great people always make for a good time.

It's unfortunate that way too many who said they were going to come didn't show. Gonzee and Sugartits will be eating pork, brats, and buns (I'm not worried about the extra beer!) for quite a long time, I'm afraid. For those who committed and didn't show, well ,,,,,, . Anyway, shame on you!

Thanks, Gonzee and Sugartits. You are good people!!

Old 06-06-2011 | 12:45 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by scoteh
I didn't plan on riding all the way home, but did. Putted into the garage at 12:32 AM. I'm still a bit tired today (OK, a lot tired!). I have few pics but will get to them when I get some ambition.

It was a great time to be had by everyone who attended, even by the Wanderer. Great food (the breakfasts were fabulous, also) and great people always make for a good time.

It's unfortunate that way too many who said they were going to come didn't show. Gonzee and Sugartits will be eating pork, brats, and buns (I'm not worried about the extra beer!) for quite a long time, I'm afraid. For those who committed and didn't show, well ,,,,,, . Anyway, shame on you!

Thanks, Gonzee and Sugartits. You are good people!!
glad to hear you made it home safe, and always glad to spend a bit of time with th posers (scoteh, doc, krwould) oh and thanks for everyones ingenuity on the roaster.

Old 06-06-2011 | 12:58 PM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member

Sure wish I could have hit something like this. Sounds like everyone had a blast! I need something like that in my life.

Old 06-06-2011 | 01:01 PM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member

Kinda feel a bit sad that it's over! Truely awesome people and a great time, 'cept when I fell over! (middle of the day too!) Next year though, Gonzee, that rooster has got to go!Fawkinn-AE LOL

Old 06-06-2011 | 01:12 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Red face

Originally Posted by terryrh
Sure wish I could have hit something like this. Sounds like everyone had a blast! I need something like that in my life.
everyone seemed to let ther hair dow a bit more than ussual, i at least hope they did. hell i know i did.

Old 06-06-2011 | 01:16 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Talking

Originally Posted by 96roadking
Kinda feel a bit sad that it's over! Truely awesome people and a great time, 'cept when I fell over! (middle of the day too!) Next year though, Gonzee, that rooster has got to go!Fawkinn-AE LOL
LOL YA GET USED TO THE ROOSTER IM SURE HE WILL BE GONE NEXT TIME. OOPPS CAPS on. glad you enjoyed yourself.

Old 06-06-2011 | 01:32 PM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member

Well may be worth a road trip next year.

Old 06-06-2011 | 03:12 PM
Fawkinnae
Novice

More pics.

Attached Thumbnails Hdf members get together-img_0673.jpg   Hdf members get together-img_0656.jpg   Hdf members get together-img_0626.jpg   Hdf members get together-img_0621.jpg   Hdf members get together-img_0576.jpg  

Old 06-06-2011 | 03:16 PM
Fawkinnae
Novice

More pics 2.

Attached Thumbnails Hdf members get together-img_0562.jpg   Hdf members get together-img_0546.jpg   Hdf members get together-img_0513.jpg   Hdf members get together-img_0539.jpg   Hdf members get together-img_0478.jpg  

Quick Reply: Hdf members get together