General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hdf members get together

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011 | 08:50 PM
sugartits
Advanced
Default Bigfoot!!

Originally Posted by krwould
Ya mean there really is a bigfoot?
I know you met Bigfoot at Gumby's. ... I mean um Gonzee lol

Old 04-03-2011 | 08:51 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

Originally Posted by sugartits
I know you met Bigfoot at Gumby's. ... I mean um Gonzee lol
Hahahaha..... yup... no denyin that!!!

Old 04-04-2011 | 09:16 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Unhappy

You've got to know that if there was a feasible way for me to swing getting there, I would be there, but still being relatively new where I now work, I simply don't have much time off and what time I do have has already been committed to family getaways. Not to mention, it always costs me a small fortune to have all the animals taken care of while we're away. I know this is going to be a great time and hate to miss it. Gonzee, you and Sugartits making your property available for this shindig sure is a grand thing to be doing. I will just have to look forward to photos matching all the shenanigans to faces.

Old 04-04-2011 | 11:07 AM
CADguy
Road Captain

Haven't waited threw all 38 pages yet, but put me on the list too. Maybe update your OP if you have decided on a weekend. Maybe keep it updated with people who have responded about coming.

CADguy.

Old 04-04-2011 | 12:56 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by CADguy
Haven't waited threw all 38 pages yet, but put me on the list too. Maybe update your OP if you have decided on a weekend. Maybe keep it updated with people who have responded about coming.

CADguy.
Set June 3-5....

Old 04-04-2011 | 01:23 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

CADguy.
nothin fancy, just a bunch of good ol boys on bikes havin a few laughs and beers. HOPE TO SEE YA THERE.

Old 04-04-2011 | 01:29 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

CADguy.
over the last 38 pages alot has changed. i do hope people see that. from here on out is what is happin'in.

Old 04-04-2011 | 01:33 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
You've got to know that if there was a feasible way for me to swing getting there, I would be there, but still being relatively new where I now work, I simply don't have much time off and what time I do have has already been committed to family getaways. Not to mention, it always costs me a small fortune to have all the animals taken care of while we're away. I know this is going to be a great time and hate to miss it. Gonzee, you and Sugartits making your property available for this shindig sure is a grand thing to be doing. I will just have to look forward to photos matching all the shenanigans to faces.
would love to have you and your hubby here, i also understand your situation. hope to see you at the next one.

Old 04-04-2011 | 06:06 PM
krwould
Club Member

fugggg

Old 04-04-2011 | 06:09 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by krwould
fugggg
June 3rd-5th @ Gonzee's in Wisconsin!!!!

Quick Reply: Hdf members get together