General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hdf members get together

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011 | 12:18 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

Originally Posted by BiggDogg
Haa,
I just bought a house this month and could use the extra money a couple days of work brings in. Plus I'm already spending most of my vacation time on the moving and closing of this house.
I pretty much bought the house for my bike and my dogs. yard for the dogs, 2 car garage for the toys
I was just having some fun. I completely understand.
My budget is about as tight as it's ever been, and I can relate.

I should post pictures of myself when I make these comments, so's people can see the sarcastic expressions on my face. LOL I get taken serious too often.
But every time I post pictures of myself, photobucket blocks them for being too ugly. He he!

Old 03-04-2011 | 03:30 PM
96roadking
Outstanding HDF Member

I posted a couple weeks back that my wife had announced she was leaving me and thus, I would be solo to the gathering. Well I had this small tattoo of a simple red heart with her initials in it. So I wanted to remind myself that I didn't want to make the mistake of a third try, so I had an idea for a coverup.
See the result below. So, she still being at the house, stumbles across a new bumper sticker that my tat guy gave me and asks about it. I tell her that I just had work done and she asks to see it. She took one look at it and broke down sobbing. Nest day she emails me at work and asks if she can stay. I never wanted her to leave in the first place so I said okay. Looooooong story short we're gonna see a counselor and things are looking up! So this tat may have literally saved my marriage!

Attached Thumbnails Hdf members get together-wifetat.jpg  
Old 03-04-2011 | 03:37 PM
sucherman
Club Member

Change is often a good thing. Good luck to you both.

Old 03-04-2011 | 04:32 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

Originally Posted by 96roadking
I posted a couple weeks back that my wife had announced she was leaving me and thus, I would be solo to the gathering. Well I had this small tattoo of a simple red heart with her initials in it. So I wanted to remind myself that I didn't want to make the mistake of a third try, so I had an idea for a coverup.
See the result below. So, she still being at the house, stumbles across a new bumper sticker that my tat guy gave me and asks about it. I tell her that I just had work done and she asks to see it. She took one look at it and broke down sobbing. Nest day she emails me at work and asks if she can stay. I never wanted her to leave in the first place so I said okay. Looooooong story short we're gonna see a counselor and things are looking up! So this tat may have literally saved my marriage!
Holy Crap! So it's true about the curse! Removing her name lifted this curse. LOL

Seriously, a few years back when I got some ink I was going to surprise my wife and have her name added. The tattoo guy asked me if I loved her. After I said yes, he told me not to get her name on there.
Says many lose the girl within the first year of the tat.

You covered up yours and what happenned?

Dude, I'm very happy for you guys. Relationships require effort and you are wise for making that effort.
Congrats!

Old 03-04-2011 | 04:34 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

Originally Posted by 96roadking
My brother had his first wifes name on his arm... big mistake... 2nd wife no name on his arm and I asked him about it... he said lesson learned the first time!
Funny how the little things can have a big affect... good move!

Old 03-04-2011 | 07:44 PM
krwould
Club Member

Bumpin it!

Old 03-04-2011 | 08:23 PM
nytryder
Elite HDF Member

I'm planning on being at the Gonzee Bash. Be around 1500 mi ride one way It looks to be a lot of fun. My wife will be along too. Not sure about the girlfriend. It rained here today. Rode to an antique motorcycle show in Eustis. Had about 40 mi of rain. Must be bike week. Heading to Daytona in the morning. The fires are no big deal and it is supposed to stop raining by monday.

Old 03-04-2011 | 08:29 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by nytryder
I'm planning on being at the Gonzee Bash. Be around 1500 mi ride one way It looks to be a lot of fun. My wife will be along too. Not sure about the girlfriend. It rained here today. Rode to an antique motorcycle show in Eustis. Had about 40 mi of rain. Must be bike week. Heading to Daytona in the morning. The fires are no big deal and it is supposed to stop raining by monday.
Sounds like aplan.....

Old 03-07-2011 | 11:49 AM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
I was just having some fun. I completely understand.
My budget is about as tight as it's ever been, and I can relate.

I should post pictures of myself when I make these comments, so's people can see the sarcastic expressions on my face. LOL I get taken serious too often.
But every time I post pictures of myself, photobucket blocks them for being too ugly. He he!

I knew u were being sarcastic

Old 03-07-2011 | 01:00 PM
krwould
Club Member

I am makin 4 ft long tent stakes... just rememberin last years big blow!!!

Quick Reply: Hdf members get together