General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hdf members get together

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011 | 05:26 AM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

the sundown saloon contacted me on saturday and said they had an insurance issue, f**k! ok no problem i always got a back up, i just hate sayin we have a place and the the rug gets pulled out, kinda imbarrassing on my part. like i said i always have a back up (it is not hard to find a place when you offer $3600 in bands for there profit), but i will not post the name till it is an absolute GO.

Old 02-20-2011 | 05:30 AM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

oh, and the place doese have wifi...

Old 02-20-2011 | 09:05 AM
rizzo
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by DukeofEarl
This is very funny SH*t. But if no internet access, we could all wear t-shirts with our Avatars imprinted and pretend.
That would be some funny **** - I might do it anyway.

Old 02-20-2011 | 07:46 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

Originally Posted by GONZEE
the sundown saloon contacted me on saturday and said they had an insurance issue, f**k! ok no problem i always got a back up, i just hate sayin we have a place and the the rug gets pulled out, kinda imbarrassing on my part. like i said i always have a back up (it is not hard to find a place when you offer $3600 in bands for there profit), but i will not post the name till it is an absolute GO.
KO Gonz.... good idea... better that way for the peeps travelin long distance... like me!

Old 02-21-2011 | 03:57 PM
krwould
Club Member

Bump......

Old 02-23-2011 | 12:34 PM
krwould
Club Member

Bump.....

Old 02-23-2011 | 03:21 PM
DukeofEarl
Tourer

Subscribe.

Old 02-23-2011 | 04:33 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

ok an update, got a bar lined up everything set. now i think the bar owner is tryin to take me for a ride. i offerd her $3600 worth of bands and a few hundred people, HDF members FREE of course, and charge the locals $10 a head for the music, pig roast, and camping, etc. now she wants to charge ME for the porta potties charge EVERYONE for camping , $10 for the first 100 tents and $15 the next 100 and so on. I WANTED TO GIVE HER $3800($200 for the pig) OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY asking only for $10 cover at the door so i could maybe break eaven, she profits off the rest.she would have more people ther that weekend than she would get in 6 months. she also told me the inspector said for a party of 150 to 300 people you have to have 30+ acres. im up in the air right now.

Old 02-23-2011 | 04:43 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

It sounds like this thing is getting out of hand already. I for one would not blame you if you said hell with all the rally type B.S. I think it was a good idea you had in the beginning to just have a get together in a damn cow pasture someplace. Hire a generator and find a DJ or a local band that doesn't want an arm and a leg for a couple hours. Have some Bike rodeo events and a nice ride and some ole fashion fun. Post the price for the generator and music and porta potty's. Those that want to come split the cost.

I realize that there is more to it then what I've suggested but ya might want to think about it as opposed to trying to make it into the next Woodstock.

Old 02-23-2011 | 04:49 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by IronAss
It sounds like this thing is getting out of hand already. I for one would not blame you if you said hell with all the rally type B.S. I think it was a good idea you had in the beginning to just have a get together in a damn cow pasture someplace. Hire a generator and find a DJ or a local band that doesn't want an arm and a leg for a couple hours. Have some Bike rodeo events and a nice ride and some ole fashion fun. Post the price for the generator and music and porta potty's. Those that want to come split the cost.

I realize that there is more to it then what I've suggested but ya might want to think about it as opposed to trying to make it into the next Woodstock.
ya maybe right....i figured i could help out a couple local bussines, have a meet n greet, and a litle fun we will see by this weekend.

Quick Reply: Hdf members get together