General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hdf members get together

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011 | 04:57 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

the bar has 6 acres and we are more than welcome to camp there, to me that is the best idea, it will keep my few neighbors off my ***, less possibility of DWI's . the whole common sense thing kinda kicks in on that one.

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:01 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

Originally Posted by GONZEE
the bar has 6 acres and we are more than welcome to camp there, to me that is the best idea, it will keep my few neighbors off my ***, less possibility of DWI's . the whole common sense thing kinda kicks in on that one.
I've been to a few late night Abate events that had me wishing I camped there. Those long rides home while being scared of cops just ain't no fun.

Not sure where I can squeeze a tent on my Heritage though once the Tbag goes on.

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:03 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
I've been to a few late night Abate events that had me wishing I camped there. Those long rides home while being scared of cops just ain't no fun.

Not sure where I can squeeze a tent on my Heritage though once the Tbag goes on.
i have two tents you are more than welcome to them.

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:08 PM
bigdady
Tourer

Well if you ride with me i will show you how to get that tent and 2 chairs on that bike. did i forget to mention the cooler and all the snacks

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:12 PM
hddan502
Road Master

Sound like a good time and a good ride! Six hundred plus, on the lowered Dyna with LePera. May need a different seat but would be a great ride.

Attached Thumbnails Hdf members get together-untitled.jpg  
Old 02-06-2011 | 05:22 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member

I am not sure of the date yet, but it looks good. Is there a place for a truck and trailer. I planned on riding up but thought that since I have three extra tents that if there is a place for my trailer, I could bring them for those that would like to save carrying on their bike and I have a 10 x12 pop up canopy with two tables that could be used for buffet set up.

Could use the trailer also it some one breaks down.

Gonzee - Do you think this would help?

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:22 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

If you have one of them still available when I am ready to commit, it certainly would be helpful. If not I can still come up with something.

Well if you ride with me i will show you how to get that tent and 2 chairs on that bike. did i forget to mention the cooler and all the snacks
You scare me man. But I bet you'd be fun to ride with! LOL

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:29 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by lh4x4
I am not sure of the date yet, but it looks good. Is there a place for a truck and trailer. I planned on riding up but thought that since I have three extra tents that if there is a place for my trailer, I could bring them for those that would like to save carrying on their bike and I have a 10 x12 pop up canopy with two tables that could be used for buffet set up.

Could use the trailer also it some one breaks down.

Gonzee - Do you think this would help?
excelant, and yes there is plenty of room for a truck and trailer, thank you very much.

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:33 PM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
If you have one of them still available when I am ready to commit, it certainly would be helpful. If not I can still come up with something.

You scare me man. But I bet you'd be fun to ride with! LOL
i scare alot of people, and yes i like to have a good time, life is short and i try to enjoy every bit i can of it.

Old 02-07-2011 | 01:14 PM
krwould
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force

Quick Reply: Hdf members get together