General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hdf members get together

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011 | 08:49 PM
CIB1Infantry
Cruiser

Sounds like a great idea, not to long of a ride from NW Indiana...
I'm planning on showing up!

Old 01-03-2011 | 12:03 AM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member

I would certainly come up from Illinois if no conflict with two different rides that I have already planed.

Have tent will travel. It would be great to see the riders behind the screen names.

I would love to sit around a fire and listen to motorcycle tales from Gumby.

I will kick in for several cases of beer. So now there is beer and hog roast.

A good time might be just before or after Sturgis.

Last edited by lh4x4; 01-03-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-03-2011 | 05:41 AM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
How's your town set for hotels?
about 3 within 12 miles.

Old 01-03-2011 | 05:44 AM
GONZEE
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by kickstart51
I will try & make it. Where are you. I live about 7 miles out of hurley. The first week of june should be good. The guy that says hes coming from the UP, should meet up with me in Hurley/ Ironwood area & we can ride down together. If you have a good turn out I can put a party on here maybe the next year. I have a hunting camp & 40 arces peple can camp on.
12 miles N. of ST.CROIX FALLS

Old 01-03-2011 | 10:52 AM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Ya might want to start a poll type thread so you can get a count of how many think they can make it. You know just a simple yes or no two question poll? Maybe put a link to it in this thread so those that have already expressed an interest don't miss it.

Old 01-03-2011 | 10:58 AM
Time2Cruise
Road Master

Can't commit for sure, but it sure sounds like a good party. I put in on my calendar and will see how the timing works out.

Old 01-10-2011 | 10:11 PM
rizzo
Seasoned HDF Member

Gonz & Sugar, I'm talking to this guy Rick I met the other day from up your way and he's telling me when he retired he wanted to get away from folks so he bought some acerage south of Luck. He's got a cabin nestled back in the woods on his 40 where it's nice and quiet.

So he's lived up there a few months and been working on the cabin getting it ready for winter and he hasn't meet any of the locals. One day while shoveling snow he sees someone coming up the drive, the guy introduces himself as the neighbor and invites him to a party on Saturday night. The neighbor says the parties can get a little crazy up here with all the drinkin'. Rick says no problem I've done my share of drinking while I was working on the road crew.

OK, well then you know a little drinking could lead to some fightin'. Rick says, I'm a pretty good size guy, I think I can take care of myself. Then the neighbor says thats good, with all that drinkin' it could lead to some lovin'. Rick says now you're talking, I haven't had any lovin since I moved up here. Sounds great, I'll see you Saturday. The neighbor heads back down the driveway and Rick says hey, should I wear something nicer or are jeans OK ? The neighbor says it doesn't matter, it's just going to be the two of us.

I hope this guys not coming.

Old 01-10-2011 | 10:46 PM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member

Would it be OK to bring my Costa Rican "F" buddy that's into body paint and snakes?

Old 01-10-2011 | 11:01 PM
Potato_Potato
Outstanding HDF Member

Hum, the first annual GONZEE Rally. I'm in!

Old 01-10-2011 | 11:29 PM
straydog13
Ultimate HDF Member

youre a long way from texas but i am considering it.might be in the area anyway but dunno right now----be kinda funny if this turns out like woodstock and you get waaaaaaaaaaay more people than you expect---im a bum fer sure but im never a mooch.if i show up i will pay my share plus a little more in case someone else cant.

oh the only thing i require is that you play cowboys from hell when i roll in

Last edited by straydog13; 01-10-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: being a clown

Quick Reply: Hdf members get together