General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

chopperscycle.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006 | 11:37 PM
jsd245
|
Advanced
Default chopperscycle.com

Anyone ever deal with this outfit? I tried ordering new tips for my hooker exhaust acouple weeks ago and other than the initial order confirmation I have received no communications from them after several attempts to contact them. I payed via paypal, and opened up a complaint, and it went immediately to an attempt to collect, paypal couldn't contact them so I'm guessing their paypal account is closed. Their Website now seems to be defunct as well. The guy's name on the paypal account was Yale Gefant. Looks like a scam.

Old 09-26-2006 | 11:51 PM
Dogs of war
Road Captain
Default RE: chopperscycle.com

Bummer. Keep us updated.

Old 09-26-2006 | 11:55 PM
ethal68
Tourer

Thanks for the info. Good luck!!!!

Old 09-27-2006 | 12:06 AM
choppertime
Advanced

We've had our fair share of downtime. Server migration, host problems, fire in the warehouse, contaminated tanks, bad batches of material from production. Businesses with doing large volumes of work with minimal management runs along a thin line of being a hero looking like your trying to rip somebody off. I think if I were ever going to rip somebody off it would be for more then a couple hundred dollars.

Don't worry, paypal will refund your money. Try www.jirehcycles.com Best place on the planet.

[IMG]local://upfiles/15359/EA251BE7D0BE4415BF31E6A35EAAB455.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-27-2006 | 12:26 AM
CSI
Ultimate HDF Member

I ordered my fork mounted wind deflectors from them. No problems at all, but that was a few months back. I saw tonite that their website is down....things that make you say hmmmmmmmmmm. Good luck

Old 09-27-2006 | 02:20 AM
badmo
Road Master

Wonder if Choppers Inc. will have the same fate with the most recent developments?

Old 09-27-2006 | 03:43 AM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: jsd245

Anyone ever deal with this outfit? I tried ordering new tips for my hooker exhaust acouple weeks ago and other than the initial order confirmation I have received no communications from them after several attempts to contact them. I payed via paypal, and opened up a complaint, and it went immediately to an attempt to collect, paypal couldn't contact them so I'm guessing their paypal account is closed. Their Website now seems to be defunct as well. The guy's name on the paypal account was Yale Gefant. Looks like a scam.

Why does it have to be a scam? Maybe they simply shut down shop and not the web yet? Maybe you ordered around the time of selli the shop to someone else. It does not mean they are scamming you.

Old 09-27-2006 | 11:40 AM
jsd245
|
Advanced

Any time someone takes my money and doesn't provide the goods/services I paid for I call it a scam. Now if any of what you say below is what happend and at least they contacted me to explain the problem and arrange a refund of my money , I guess I'd just call it someone who doesn't know how to run a business.

Since I have received no communication from them I'll stick with scam.

ORIGINAL: vegashd

ORIGINAL: jsd245

Why does it have to be a scam? Maybe they simply shut down shop and not the web yet? Maybe you ordered around the time of selli the shop to someone else. It does not mean they are scamming you.

Old 09-27-2006 | 11:42 AM
jsd245
|
Advanced

So what are you saying here? You are affiliated with them? If so why don't YOU refund my money?

ORIGINAL: choppertime

We've had our fair share of downtime. Server migration, host problems, fire in the warehouse, contaminated tanks, bad batches of material from production. Businesses with doing large volumes of work with minimal management runs along a thin line of being a hero looking like your trying to rip somebody off. I think if I were ever going to rip somebody off it would be for more then a couple hundred dollars.

Don't worry, paypal will refund your money. Try www.jirehcycles.com Best place on the planet.

[IMG]local://upfiles/15359/EA251BE7D0BE4415BF31E6A35EAAB455.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-27-2006 | 12:46 PM
ethal68
Tourer

Agree 100% with jsd245!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: chopperscycle.com