General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

chopperscycle.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006 | 03:40 PM
Branded
Road Master
Default RE: chopperscycle.com

Loks like its business as usual on E Bay for them. Heres one of thier auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=35575

ChoppersCycle.com. Seller chopperspart ( 931 Feedback score is 500 to 999 ). Aug-02-06 20:22, 220009141121. Positive feedback rating

Old 09-27-2006 | 03:57 PM
Branded
Road Master

Heres more:

Choppers Cycle

Unit 9 400 Park Center Dr
Hollister, CA 95023
USA

Phone: (831) 637-5101

Industry: Retail, Automobile Parts Stores

http://www.zoominfo.com/search/Compa...2&cs=QFBSA0kOs

Old 09-27-2006 | 04:05 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned

ORIGINAL: ethal68

Agree 100% with jsd245!!!!!!!!
Same here.Hope it all works out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep us posted jsd245

Old 09-27-2006 | 04:34 PM
tdoffing
Advanced

ORIGINAL: jsd245

Anyone ever deal with this outfit? I tried ordering new tips for my hooker exhaust acouple weeks ago and other than the initial order confirmation I have received no communications from them after several attempts to contact them. I payed via paypal, and opened up a complaint, and it went immediately to an attempt to collect, paypal couldn't contact them so I'm guessing their paypal account is closed. Their Website now seems to be defunct as well. The guy's name on the paypal account was Yale Gefant. Looks like a scam.

Isn't Yale Gefant Swedish for "steal your money"?

Old 09-27-2006 | 07:29 PM
jsd245
|
Advanced

I sent them an ebay message, here is their response:
I am sorry that nobody has responded to your messages. In late August we took over Chopperscycle.com's eBay account., and have also changed the contact info (address, phone, email, etc). That may explain, but doesn't excuse, why nobody got back to you.

Was your purchase on 9/11 from the Chopperscycle.com web site, or from Chopperspart on eBay? If it was from the Chopperscycle.com web site, we have no control over that since it is still owned and operated by Chopperscycle.com. If it was from Chopperspart on eBay, then we will do what we can to resolve any issues that you have.

RevengeCycle / Chopperspart
400 Park Center Drive Suite 10
Hollister, CA 95023
United States
(831) 637-2947

I asked them why the website is pasted all over their ebay ads. Have not got a response yet. I also tried the number you listed. No answer and the mailbox is full. Looks like I'll be getting my money back thru paypal.

ORIGINAL: Branded

Loks like its business as usual on E Bay for them. Heres one of thier auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=35575

ChoppersCycle.com. Seller chopperspart ( 931 Feedback score is 500 to 999 ). Aug-02-06 20:22, 220009141121. Positive feedback rating

Old 09-27-2006 | 07:55 PM
vegashd
Banned

Any time someone takes my money and doesn't provide the goods/services I paid for I call it a scam. Now if any of what you say below is what happend and at least they contacted me to explain the problem and arrange a refund of my money , I guess I'd just call it someone who doesn't know how to run a business.

Since I have received no communication from them I'll stick with scam.

ORIGINAL: vegashd

Anyone ever deal with this outfit? I tried ordering new tips for my hooker exhaust acouple weeks ago and other than the initial order confirmation I have received no communications from them after several attempts to contact them. I payed via paypal, and opened up a complaint, and it went immediately to an attempt to collect, paypal couldn't contact them so I'm guessing their paypal account is closed. Their Website now seems to be defunct as well. The guy's name on the paypal account was Yale Gefant. Looks like a scam.

Why does it have to be a scam? Maybe they simply shut down shop and not the web yet? Maybe you ordered around the time of selli the shop to someone else. It does not mean they are scamming you.

I am willin to bet they did NOT TAKE YOUR MONEY!! if you gave a credit card they would TAKE your money.

In fact when you started this thread you said you PAID with paypal. YOU SENT THE MONEY.

AM I siding with them. NOPE, But If someone did Purchase the Ebay side of things it is just what I said. No one is even checking the account which means Paypal will offer you a refund.

The other side of things they are just not shippin things out cause they do nto care. Which also means they are probably watching orders come in. If you ahve the ability to pay with a credit card on there website they may have overlooked the paypal side of things as 99.9% of internet credit card orders do not charge your card. They email the merchant the info and they charge your card on there machine in the store. Which makes it even mor epossible that they overlooked the paypal side of things. Cause orders are coming in it does nto mean that they are charging cards. EXCEPT in paypal orders where people send the money.

OR they could be blatently rippin people off.