General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who wears the pants

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006 | 11:44 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Default RE: Who wears the pants

She lets ME WEAR THE PANTS.........till she gets home....then I gotta take em off and give em back......

Old 09-27-2006 | 01:22 AM
seikan1
Road Warrior

I know a guy who swears that on his wedding night he took of his pants and handed them to his new wife and said, "put them on". She said, "I can't, they are too big." He said, "That is right! I wear the pants in this family!" His new wife took off her panties and handed them to him and said, "Put these on." He said, "I can't get into those." She said, "That's right, and you won't until you get it straight who is in charge!"

Old 09-27-2006 | 02:54 AM
mikeisglidn
Ultimate HDF Member

furry things rule the world, they have started wars, gotten men killed, & made me act stupid for a lot of years!

Old 09-27-2006 | 03:38 AM
girlierider
Advanced

ORIGINAL: grunt

Does not matter who wears the pants, only that the other person has their hands down the pants of the wearer.
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 09-27-2006 | 04:07 AM
surv1
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Jular2

Wearing the pants--well lets see--my late wife and I were a couple for almost 50 years, married for 46 of them, when I lost her in 2003. We made many MAJOR decisions during that time and ALWAYS agreed on the decision even if one of us had to compromise--which we both did when necessary-- so I guess you could say that we each had one leg in the pants. It worked for us and when you think about it--it isn't all that bad an idea--is it????????
Exact same story for me and my late wife. We always discussed decisions before we did them..... and made them jointly..as it should be. Worked for us for 15 years.

Old 09-27-2006 | 05:10 AM
mikec
Road Captain

That joke has been going around since I was a kid.

ORIGINAL: seikan1

I know a guy who swears that on his wedding night he took of his pants and handed them to his new wife and said, "put them on". She said, "I can't, they are too big." He said, "That is right! I wear the pants in this family!" His new wife took off her panties and handed them to him and said, "Put these on." He said, "I can't get into those." She said, "That's right, and you won't until you get it straight who is in charge!"

Old 09-27-2006 | 09:09 AM
Hackd
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: firemankrug...That guys an idiot, every man worth his salt should know that "Do whatever the hell you want" means "If you do, I will make your life a living hell"...
Yeah right up there with:

"Don't buy me anything for Christmas this year, we spent too much money on the kids."
"I'm not celebrating my birthday...Don't get me anything."

Believe those sayings...At your own risk.

Old 09-27-2006 | 09:25 AM
captainhawg
Road Warrior

By Dang, I wear the pants in the family !!! Please do not question it again... Well if you count that my pants have a zipper on the side and no fly, or no pockets, or no belt loops, or not made out of denim, or do look good with heels, a color co-ordinated top and a nice matching clutch purse.....

Old 09-27-2006 | 06:55 PM
puddles13
Outstanding HDF Member

Ya'll are funny!

Not only do I wear the pants in this family, but I will put a dress or skirt on if I want. hehehe

As I told my boys one night after they got into a scrapping fight that I stepped out of my bedroom to hear the explaination (which was quite lame btw.....)

The estrogene rules in this house, so put your testosterone feathers down!!

*smirking away............*

puddles

Old 09-27-2006 | 07:52 PM
1goindiesel
Road Master

YA YA tough guys, we all like to THINK we wear the pants in our families. Those of us in at least moderatly happy relationships give and take the "pants". God bless you two who have lost your gals, lets all keep in mind how lucky we are to have these non-pants wearers to snug up to tonight. By the way I WEAR THE PANTS IN MY HOUSE....as long as its ok with pookie

Quick Reply: Who wears the pants