General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 02:15 PM
parts eeter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWEDs9VmRRs

You mean that you all didnt buy 2 of these uber cool douchebag specials?

Old 12-07-2010, 02:25 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by parts eeter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWEDs9VmRRs

You mean that you all didnt buy 2 of these uber cool douchebag specials?
NO. I bought 4! One for each weekend...

I don' think a place like Marshall's or TJ Max would buy these to re-sell....

BTW that was an epic video. Jr. really pulled through on the obvious with; it's a grill, it has two wheels so it's portable, it's black, it gets hot like an engine, it has chrome *****.......kid should've just pulled his pants down and shown everyone his unit...

Old 12-07-2010, 02:28 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

In case some were wondering...the colman tribute grill has ten rivets...one for each year it was made.....God I gotta get one of these...gonna be a collectors item someday...

Old 12-07-2010, 02:29 PM
not2kool
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It seems like there are alot of negative comments about the show and wondering why it doesn't go away but sure seems like the ones criticizing know an awful lot about the program. I wonder how they know so much?

Old 12-07-2010, 02:33 PM
grzly
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i thought it was just a tv show ... you mean to tell me they arent actors ?

Old 12-07-2010, 02:54 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by not2kool
It seems like there are alot of negative comments about the show and wondering why it doesn't go away but sure seems like the ones criticizing know an awful lot about the program. I wonder how they know so much?
Because I am watching LEGITIMATE programming on that network and the effing retarded teasers come on during the commercial breaks...you really can not escape it...stupid teasers are on every 15 minutes..

....when I saw the teaser for the grill...I could not help to watch....I'm the guy that slows down at the wreck....(sorry, if I inconvienced you).....

....last night...laying in bed...saw the "interview" de-bockle....jr. crying, sr. crying....just disfunctional family chit...that THEY sold themselves for....all in the name of glory, name recognition, and money.

The show would have gone away...but the network can't ruin another family like they did to Boyd Coddington and the name he built behind his hard work in Hot Rodding.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:02 PM
123standish
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whether it is a good or bad show, it is still a shame how it has all ended up for the family.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:15 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 123standish
Whether it is a good or bad show, it is still a shame how it has all ended up for the family.
I'd love to agree with you, but....three to four people come together to build a motorcycle. One part (Sr.) of the four buys the frame and sheet metal, the other spends (Jr.)the others money buying other parts, and the third member (Vinny)builds a few parts with one member (Jr.)....while the last one (Rick) makes all the tins.....who built the bike? If you listen to Jr.; he did all the work....

...so no, I do not feel sorry for the Turd-tal family woes....it's the proverbial Grasshopper and the Ant tale....these "grasshoppers" have been living the high life without saving for the winter.....well the winter has come, no one wants the 300mm fat tire chopper raked out to eternity for $40,000 +.........

.....Mikey said it....when the fist fulls of cash stopped coming in....the fighting heated up....

Old 12-07-2010, 03:26 PM
bjewell
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 134 Posts

I saw the last five minutes of one recent show while channel surfing -- the GEICO biker built by Junior was the dumbest looking thing I ever saw.

But -- hey kids, this stuff is like pro wrasslin', it's all fixed. Don't lose any sleep over it and if Paul Sr ever jumped the line in front of me at McDonald's (see thread from a month ago), I'd knock him on his flabby ***...

Old 12-07-2010, 03:34 PM
bigdaddy33
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

+1 Agree with that. For purely selfish reasons I do hope they keep the building as it's located right off the NYS Thruway and is a good spot to pull off and take a break.

Originally Posted by TitoFTW
OCC is lame. Their bikes are lame (not to mention WAAAAY overpriced) and the show is lame. I can't believe those douchebags are still on tv. Who still watches that crap?

Quick Reply: Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure