General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 11:53 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by LightBulb
That sounds to me like a question you should be asking Paul Jr. Not me...
Ummmmmm, I didn't ask you....................idiot.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:00 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
hahaahhaaaa....easy on dimwit....he did not pay the electric bill, with GE using the bailout money....he is on hard times when it comes to a thought.

Honestly, Dimwit is not Lee. He is Jason the ADD, CAD man...bike builder supreme....some day the prodigal son of Paul, Sr.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Old Sorrel
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "Dutch"
You know what is funny about that statement. Cameras, past episodes, and comments made....the trimspa bike. Paul, Sr sat on the trailer hitch calling the company of the failed part in question. Paul, Jr and Vinny helped the rep from the company fix it......while Paul, Sr watched. I am not defending Paul, Jr. but they all, the Turdtal family needs to check their heads and realize family first.

Lee showed up like a hobo with that backpack looking like he might get a spin off show from the whole thing. Hard days work...he gave a hard days work. What 6-8 fence posts and a whole lotta balloon knot kissing. Yard or fence work is manual labor, meaning you work your **** off from sun up til the job is complete. Not here is some coffee and a breakfast sandwich.....lets talk like we are at the local coffee shop while we drill in some cement anchors for these posts. Really, I am still wondering what piece of knowledge Lee received.....because all they did was bitch about Paul, Jr and remind each other that Mikey is caught up in all of this....

Lee is another complete idiot. Asking for Paul, Sr. for advice for life or his wealth of knowledge from life experiences....is like asking marital advice from a person who has went through 4 + marriages because each one failed on the fact he was cheating on the spouse....you're really going to get great advice on that one.

Lee is more likely to relate to Benedict Arnold, then Paul, Sr. Then again fighting with my family or not. I would not accept or acknowledge some arsehat off the street talking chit about my kids or family. Family first, and everyone here should know you never get inbetween brothers or family who are fighting, when you yourself are not family. Where was Paul, Sr with his signature spit yelling in the face???? That is where he really needed to use it....but then again we are talking about complete disfunction and Lee played his cards just right....he knows Paul, Sr loves his ego stroked. That is all he seems to care about, someone telling him he is a good person. Lying to someone is worse than ingoring them...
I'll say I have to agree with all of that.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:04 PM
LightBulb
Novice

Could be ole Lightulb Lee the metal fabracator...returning for one more episode....

Lightbulb Lee you sure have some internet toughness about you too big boy. You called out quite a few on this topic of deadness. But I can understand, you see the show is simple, straight forward like a childrens book. So it is easy for you to follow. I am not sorry or being "condescending" (as you labeled me, in one of your earlier 9 posts) to you. If my statement of the obvious hurt you or you took it as anger, I could not tell you what to do. Because I do not care.

This topic was about OCC restructuring the loan, or possible foreclosure of the company. So many here see Paul, Sr blame his son for the mess. Because his son, Paul, Jr showed up late to work, worked very little at that, and then claimed all the credit for the success of the OCC name or company for that matter. He should've fired him long ago or not over grown the company so fast on a fad with questionable employees.

That whole family has disfunctional issues that the producers have cultivated into a show. Now those involved, the producers, feel the blame that they collectively destroyed a family. Hence the documentary episode about the split and that none of the "fights" were scripted. I call B.S. to that one by the way. The producers have nothing to feel sorry for, the Turdtuls were disfunctional before the show, and will continue to be disfunctional long after.....anyone that thinks a sleeveless suit for a wedding is a great idea, because they have not worn sleeves in 3 + decades, sorry, you are never going to reach that person, they will never get it.

Paul, Sr. Paul, Jr. and Mikey all figured to get rich, not create future forture, in this venture. Hence the bashing of brand new Hummers, Pickup Trucks, and anything else they had in the parking lot. So I am not sorry they are finally falling....they created a company building a fad, in this current economic situation is asinine. If they thought this would last forever, they are idiots. No one wants a 300m, raked out, streched gas tank motorcycle...done, over, finished. It was a FAD! Just ask American Iron Horse, Big Dog Motorcycles, Titan, etc.

Oh, one more thing Lightbulb Lee. Paul, Sr has done a real good job on repairing his relationship with his son; by straping a man-a-kin (sp) dressed in the likeness of his son on a motorcycle then slinging it and the motorcycle into a ditch, on camera. Good job Paul, Sr. He backs it up with suing his son for his portion of the company that is worth nothing, on camera, good job Sr. That SOB has done everything he can to ruin his relationship with his children IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS to keep that show above the cutting room floor.

Watching Paul, Jr react to it all is suprising. Mr. Obvious works for him in this situation with his father. He still has that gereration X work attitude, but with this father it is clear he is done. Done in the sense of been down this road before and I am not going down it again until he seeks some kind of professional mental help. Paul, Jr has of late really made some points that show me he has clarity in his mind about the relationship with his father.....there really is none, because they are suing me again. Everytime that kid thinks in front of the camera, maybe, I can have a relationship with him (Paul, Sr) some day. Paul, Sr pulls some disfunctional crap out of his ****....that sends Paul, Jr into the proverbial "Well that is my father. What more do I have to say. It is nothing really new to me."

Lightbulb Lee good job at kissing Paul, Sr on the balloon knot. It really appeared that Sr liked it. He felt vindicated, as if someone understood. That is all Paul, Sr wants someone to say because of you, I am a rich man. Along with for a hard days work (drilling in 6 fence posts) I want a lifes worth of your knowledge. So I too can be successful at killing any relationship with my loved ones. Let me bash Jr for ya, but remember Mikey is the one hurting in all this, okay Sr. Mikey really wants a relationship with you, but because of Paul, Jr it may never happen.

Lightbulb maybe you are the CAD kid always running around acting like an ADD moron. So I then understand that there is only, what, two episodes left....and the show is over. You are out of a job and nobody needs you.The contract you signed hinges on no employment with competive companies for one year, blah, blah, blah..... Finally. It will all be over. Maybe your sad because it was the only program you could understand and follow outside of the programming on Nick, Jr and Noggin...but cheer up cowboy. You always got Full Throttle Saloon. No, wait they're season is over too. You can always watch the re-runs and remember the good times living in front of the camera. Paul, Sr telling you he wished you his kid......Good luck.

BTW, you are not a lightbulb....you are more like a dimwit.....a dimwit that proverbially failed to pay the electric bill for your head. Did you really think you could come in here and out of the box post one start defending those idiots on this forum? Yoy then continue to rack up "posts" on this topic, only this topic. Put the Koo-aid down and get a life. This whole topic was disussed months ago......either go by a motorcycle and enjoy life....or, wait.....you still in high school....mom won't let you get one.
Maybe you should elevate the substance or your argument over cheap shot ad hominem attacks. Then I will respond to your entire post, only then. Otherwise it would be futile to continue debating against such tactics.

And for what it is worth, I never alluded to any sort of conclusion that SR. wasn't exempt from any culpability in this entire mess. Nor did I say that it isn't his responsibility to pay up on what he owes, he should. I will reserve judgment on him simply because all the facts aren't present.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:08 PM
LightBulb
Novice

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
Right, another ad hominem attack...you really are going for a trifecta here aren't you...

Old 01-25-2011, 12:10 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe you should elevate the substance or your argument over cheap shot ad hominem attacks. Then I will respond to your entire post, only then. Otherwise it would be futile to continue debating against such tactics.

And for what it is worth, I never alluded to any sort of conclusion that SR. wasn't exempt from any culpability in this entire mess. Nor did I say that it isn't his responsibility to pay up on what he owes, he should. I will reserve judgment on him simply because all the facts aren't present.
The fact is dimwit, you can not respond. The overwhelming reality is YOU attacked first. I responded and it has far too much substance, direct realities, and theories you refuse to acknowledge. You got lost...because my post is not an episode of American Chopper or Sr. vs. Jr.; simple for the dimwitted couch potatoe.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:12 PM
LightBulb
Novice

hahaahhaaaa....easy on dimwit....he did not pay the electric bill, with GE using the bailout money....he is on hard times when it comes to a thought.

Honestly, Dimwit is not Lee. He is Jason the ADD, CAD man...bike builder supreme....some day the prodigal son of Paul, Sr.
Well, it goes without saying this is yet another unfounded assertion and ad hominem attack. You two should take a minute to review your methods, especially since you condemn others for exactly what you are doing.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:18 PM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member

Right, another ad hominem attack...you really are going for a trifecta here aren't you...
You make it so easy. Kind of like the monkey who gets a treat or gets a shock.

How many times did you get a shock before you figured out how to get a treat?

Old 01-25-2011, 12:18 PM
wideglidebob
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i used to like lee, now he is a scum bag and i hope he fails in anything he does he kinda missed the spotlight he is a scum bag playing both sides of the fence, he takes the money than runs no class and hey lee get another tate but pump some iron first

Old 01-25-2011, 12:21 PM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member

Look familiar Bulb?

Last edited by xFreebirdx; 01-25-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Removed Photo.....Dam photo turned into an ad.

Quick Reply: Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure