General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 08:12 AM
wraplock
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[quote=TalldogsFatBob;7625838]I like Paul Sr., can't stand his spoiled brat kids though. I think it sucks that Senior built that business up from nothing, and apparently it's now in trouble, mostly due to his lazy offspring.

Yeah..... Right! According to Sr. his kids did NOTHING to build his company. It was only through his efforts. I watched an episode last night and Sr. didn't know a wrench from a ratchet. Said he wouldn't go see a bike Jr. built cause "He didn't build it Vinny did". Name one bike this *** has ever built without the labor of his son, Vinny, or any of the other OCC staff. None of them could set the timming on a Shovel head if their lives (or business) depended on it.

I've been to the OCC HQ a dozen times and just couldn't see how he thought he could pay for the building on "T" shirt sales!! BTW I don't own anything with their logo on it.

He is the worst CEO of any company I have ever seen. What a dope! Sr. was the money...Jr. was the talent...Mikie was the court jester. Remove any one component and this was doomed to fail. I'm surprised it lasted this long. And if GE lent them that kind of money in the wake of this business plan well their loan officer needs to clean out his desk also. I see another bailout coming...

Last edited by wraplock; 12-07-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:16 AM
TIPN8R
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post
Old 12-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Blargh
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have no use for SR or any of the OCC bikes (production), but I'm not going to get too happy about another US based company going out of business.... the USA doesnt make much of anything anymore (except more Americans...) - none of this bodes well for the country we're leaving to the younger generations

Old 12-07-2010, 08:38 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

"I work 27 hours a day!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA0QlqNUTV8

Old 12-07-2010, 08:39 AM
bjewell
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 134 Posts

Ugly bikes by ugly -- really ugly -- dorks with ugly ways...

Old 12-07-2010, 08:44 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 668 Likes on 414 Posts

Paul Sr. should build a Chapter 11 Reorganization theme bike!

Old 12-07-2010, 08:44 AM
Talldog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

[quote=wraplock;7625914]
Originally Posted by TalldogsFatBob
I like Paul Sr., can't stand his spoiled brat kids though. I think it sucks that Senior built that business up from nothing, and apparently it's now in trouble, mostly due to his lazy offspring.

Yeah..... Right! According to Sr. his kids did NOTHING to build his company. It was only through his efforts. I watched an episode last night and Sr. didn't know a wrench from a ratchet. Said he wouldn't go see a bike Jr. built cause "He didn't build it Vinny did". Name one bike this *** has ever built without the labor of his son, Vinny, or any of the other OCC staff. None of them could set the timming on a Shovel head if their lives (or business) depended on it.

I've been to the OCC HQ a dozen times and just couldn't see how he thought he could pay for the building on "T" shirt sales!! BTW I don't own anything with their logo on it.

He is the worst CEO of any company I have ever seen. What a dope! Sr. was the money...Jr. was the talent...Mikie was the court jester. Remove an component and this was doomed to fail. I'm surprised it lasted this long. And if GE lent them that kind of money in the wake of this business plan well their loan officer needs to clean out his desk also. I see another bailout coming...
Junior and Mikey both would have been nobody's without their dad providing the opportunity he did for them. And the sad thing is, they both threw it away. Like I said, lazy spoiled brats, if you can't see that, well, I guess that says a lot about you.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:52 AM
CEJohnson21
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why don't they build bikes you can actually ride. Maybe they would sell more.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:56 AM
rocknrick
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

This type of business deal is not unusual. It is business as usual for the wealthy. Period. That is what's sad.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Throwback
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The spoof is some funny s*&^

Quick Reply: Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure