General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 08:19 AM
TheReprobate
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by TheReprobate; 01-25-2011 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:50 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
So is LightBulb a Teutul??

Originally Posted by LightBulb
Apparently, you are another here that is jealous of that families fame,and fortune, and potential downfall. Who made you the important one to pass judgment on them, or me for that matter?

How about you curb your tongue there sport, I'm not another push over, or troll, or a Teutul. Just someone who'd thought many here had spoken like the are the arbiter of someone else's life so easily, that I had to step in and correct it. So, stop assuming stuff mmm...k?

Touched a nerve Jr?

Old 01-25-2011, 08:55 AM
rjsimmons
Road Captain
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

You all should be more mad at GE for taking $140billion+ in bailout money, and then not repaying that.
Can't say as I am mad at GE, mostly because they have not taken bailout monies. Or at the very least I cannot find information regarding their part in the whole scheme.

The largest bailout (non TARP) was to Fannie Mae with $88 Billion, nowhere near the $140 Billion you suggest.

Bailout

Old 01-25-2011, 09:01 AM
brunswickoh
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Had the building gone up in Value would it be ok if GE had wanted to "restructure" the mortgage to take into consideration the higher value?

Old 01-25-2011, 09:07 AM
LightBulb
Novice

Originally Posted by knewt5
First time on an internet forum?

This is what people do on internet forums. They post their opinions...lighten up
There you go assuming stuff about me...don't. It doesn't support your position any better. I am well aware that people post their opinions, you are welcome to, as am i. However don't be surprised when someone comes along and counters an argument that stands on assumptions and fallacies. I am telling you again, I am not another push over, and I will tell you like it is.

I really don't care if it offends anyone's sensibilities, that isn't my problem. Just stop assuming things that you don't have the facts to at least support in part...mmm k? Is OFF broke?

Old 01-25-2011, 09:18 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member

There you go assuming stuff about me...don't. It doesn't support your position any better. I am well aware that people post their opinions, you are welcome to, as am i. However don't be surprised when someone comes along and counters an argument that stands on assumptions and fallacies. I am telling you again, I am not another push over, and I will tell you like it is.

I really don't care if it offends anyone's sensibilities, that isn't my problem. Just stop assuming things that you don't have the facts to at least support in part...mmm k? Is OFF broke?
So which Teutul are you?? Or do you just work for them??

I mean come on man all your first posts are in this thread AND you sound like as big an idiot as them. Plus your ready to defend them to the death.

Heres a bigger one for you.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:19 AM
LightBulb
Novice

Originally Posted by rjsimmons
Can't say as I am mad at GE, mostly because they have not taken bailout monies. Or at the very least I cannot find information regarding their part in the whole scheme.

The largest bailout (non TARP) was to Fannie Mae with $88 Billion, nowhere near the $140 Billion you suggest.

Bailout
Wow, that is funny, because it is easy to find out about.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2008/11/12/fdic-to-back-139-billion-in-ge-capital-debt/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/28/AR2009062802955.html

Maybe you should check your source, or lack there of...

Old 01-25-2011, 09:26 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member

Search: Posts Made By: LightBulb

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/searc...archid=7406565

Who's the idiot now?

Old 01-25-2011, 09:26 AM
LightBulb
Novice

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
So which Teutul are you?? Or do you just work for them??

I mean come on man all your first posts are in this thread AND you sound like as big an idiot as them. Plus your ready to defend them to the death.

Heres a bigger one for you.
No, I'm not a Teutel, nor do I have any vested interest in them failing or succeeding. Past that, I won't even entertain your attempt at derailing this discussion. Moving on...

Old 01-25-2011, 09:31 AM
xFreebirdx
Ultimate HDF Member

No, I'm not a Teutel, nor do I have any vested interest in them failing or succeeding. Past that, I won't even entertain your attempt at derailing this discussion. Moving on...
Well I will give you one thing.......you are entertaining.

Quick Reply: Orange County Choppers Headquarters Facing Foreclosure