General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hell's Angels back in media

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Hamburglar
You speak with such authority on the subject. You know everything! Im so glad you are here to help me understand the world that I live in , because I have no clue.
It's the internet, everyone is an expert, everyone is a newb... For all anyone knows you both could be high school english teachers, getting on with your bad selves between classes.

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 12-07-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Hamburglar
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi
It's the internet, everyone is an expect, everyone is a newb... For all anyone knows you both could be high school english teachers, getting on with your bad selves between classes.

Thats very true. And for all I know ..... nevermind, trying not to get banned. Thanks for your wonderful insight.

Old 12-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Blargh
Road Captain

You speak with such authority on the subject. You know everything! Im so glad you are here to help me understand the world that I live in ,
happy to help

because I have no clue.
so very true

Old 12-08-2010, 11:54 AM
fat_tony
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 168 Likes on 136 Posts

If the 1% clubs where more selective in their membership requirements perhaps they could avoid embarrassing faux pas like some of the recent events in the media. How about an test for applicants? (sarcasm)

What is the highest level of school you completed..
a) Don’t know
b) Grade 8 or higher

You have 20 grams of cocaine. Bob buys 5 grams; Bruno buys 8 grams; Sue gives you a BJ for 1 gram; How much cocaine do you have left?
a) 6 grams
b) 4 grams
c) Enough to get really high

You need to help a fellow club member hide a body, would you…
a) leave it in a parking lot
b) put it in the beer fridge at the club house
c) concrete boots and deep water

When committing a crime in public it's best to ....
a) wear your club colors and ride away on your Harley so everyone knows who did it
b) be discrete

Last edited by fat_tony; 12-08-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Hamburglar
Tourer

lol. but thats what people really think

Old 12-08-2010, 07:47 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,054 Likes on 17,933 Posts

Originally Posted by fat_tony
If the 1% clubs where more selective in their membership requirements perhaps they could avoid embarrassing faux pas like some of the recent events in the media. How about an test for applicants? (sarcasm)

What is the highest level of school you completed..
a) Don’t know
b) Grade 8 or higher

You have 20 grams of cocaine. Bob buys 5 grams; Bruno buys 8 grams; Sue gives you a BJ for 1 gram; How much cocaine do you have left?
a) 6 grams
b) 4 grams
c) Enough to get really high

You need to help a fellow club member hide a body, would you…
a) leave it in a parking lot
b) put it in the beer fridge at the club house
c) concrete boots and deep water

When committing a crime in public it's best to ....
a) wear your club colors and ride away on your Harley so everyone knows who did it
b) be discrete

Ah are number 2 and 3 trick questions ?

Old 12-08-2010, 08:31 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats very true. And for all I know ..... nevermind, trying not to get banned. Thanks for your wonderful insight.
I hope you don't get banned. I genuinely enjoy most of your posts.

Now, on this subject, Who gives a ****??????? Yes, the news is in the business of selling papers. (Do they even have real papers anymore?) They say, "Body found in the backyard of investment banker." some will assume the body was placed there by someone else and that won't sell many papers. But, when it says, "Biker, Murder, HA, etc." everyone will assume he did it. How about the hundreds of street gang shootings? What about the hundreds of drunk drivers killing people every day? How about the hospitals or clinics that are negligent and allow someone to die due to lack of adequate care? How about the folks that die in prisons, jails, juvenile detention centers? What about the homeless people that are found in the winter that have died of exposure? All of this crap happens every day. A body is found in the back of a biker's house and it's news? What about all the troops that are injured or killed for us? FOR US!!!!! and THAT's not news anymore??? F the news, F the media and their money grubbing, sensational, BS!!!!! It's no wonder why I don't subscribe to ANY news publication. That the only news I need to know about, I read right here on the forums, or watch Steven Colbert on the comedy channel.

Sorry, just got a little worked up.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:50 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,054 Likes on 17,933 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
I hope you don't get banned. I genuinely enjoy most of your posts.

Now, on this subject, Who gives a ****??????? Yes, the news is in the business of selling papers. (Do they even have real papers anymore?) They say, "Body found in the backyard of investment banker." some will assume the body was placed there by someone else and that won't sell many papers. But, when it says, "Biker, Murder, HA, etc." everyone will assume he did it. How about the hundreds of street gang shootings? What about the hundreds of drunk drivers killing people every day? How about the hospitals or clinics that are negligent and allow someone to die due to lack of adequate care? How about the folks that die in prisons, jails, juvenile detention centers? What about the homeless people that are found in the winter that have died of exposure? All of this crap happens every day. A body is found in the back of a biker's house and it's news? What about all the troops that are injured or killed for us? FOR US!!!!! and THAT's not news anymore??? F the news, F the media and their money grubbing, sensational, BS!!!!! It's no wonder why I don't subscribe to ANY news publication. That the only news I need to know about, I read right here on the forums, or watch Steven Colbert on the comedy channel.

Sorry, just got a little worked up.

Very true man , very true . I live 20 mi. south Of Oakland Ca. and they are dropping like flies up there daily . Unless a uniform is involved or a monied whitebread buys it you won't hear or see squat on the news about it . Doesn't sell anything that way .

One of the big issues I've had all along with the embedded press bullshit we started back in SandBox 1 , look what that has done to our military . The Red & White get the same treatment .

Old 12-08-2010, 08:56 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
One of the big issues I've had all along with the embedded press bullshit we started back in SandBox 1 , look what that has done to our military . The Red & White get the same treatment .
Yeah, Once I heard a person, who will always have my undying respect, explained to an embedded reporter how things were going to go. I think it went something like this. "If something happens that has to happen and I don't think it will look good to my wife, who watches the news, your camera will malfunction. If it doesn't, you will. If you don't feel comfortable with that, please feel free to remain embedded right here on post." He stayed put, and was gone three days later.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:57 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member

I want to get patches made that say "FTM" M=media.

Quick Reply: Hell's Angels back in media